The next era of Tunnel Beat/Music Battles....(Live stream Battles)

(Read Thread) Would you be interested in Beat/Song Battles on my live stream?

• Nah we don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What's good ya'll. I know this place is dead and we all been going through our own battles with life and shyt so promoting your music might be on the back burner for now.

aight cool.

I'm finna try and liven this shyt up then. :myman:

Some of ya'll may already know that I have a boxing podcast on here with 4 other coli brehs. In addition to boxing, we do a lot of hip hop shows and topics. We review albums or sometimes pit them against each other. We got threads in the booth with this shyt. (Reasonable Doubt vs Its Dark and Hell is Hot, Harlem World vs Charge it to the Game)
we even review battles live as well as diss songs. We did shows with coli emcees like Kese Soprano and Ensilence as well.

I say all this to say. Would ya'll be interested in having us play your beats on our live streams and judge them in real time. It's 5 of us so there won't be any draws/ties during match ups.

We go live eastern time on Thursdays at 10.30pm and get around 50 viewers. Our Youtube has about 1.820 subs so we gotta decent lil following so your beats/music will definitely be heard.

If you interested, vote and drop ya thoughts below.

Thank you. :salute:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Beats. Let's get it. @LauderdaleBoss gives us your rules and let's go :myman:

If both of ya'll got 3 beats a piece that are accessible online and you both have a twitter/youtube hit me up cuz then we official.

it's a best 2 out of 3 competition. We usually rock out on Thursday night at 10pm est.

This is an example of when we did a retro battle. The beat battles will have a similar format. We play the beats then vote on that round and then on to the next rd. and for the record our main channel is bigger and is the one we'd be doing the battles from. This is one of our members personal channel we used to try the concept out on first.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
If both of ya'll got 3 beats a piece that are accessible online and you both have a twitter/youtube hit me up cuz then we official.

it's a best 2 out of 3 competition. We usually rock out on Thursday night at 10pm est.

This is an example of when we did a retro battle. The beat battles will have a similar format. We play the beats then vote on that round and then on to the next rd. and for the record our main channel is bigger and is the one we'd be doing the battles from. This is one of our members personal channel we used to try the concept out on first.

sounds good to me @Mugen does this work for you?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
October 19th?? Hell I thought we were getting started This week:russ:

Yeah, ya'll gotta give me a week's heads up so I can orchestrate it with the rest of the crew. Plus we gon wanna promote/share it on Twitter/Youtube that same day/week.

I be thinking since this the Tunnel, nikkas got 3 beats in the stash like its nothing.

Oct 19th tho. :russ:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Yeah, ya'll gotta give me a week's heads up so I can orchestrate it with the rest of the crew. Plus we gon wanna promote/share it on Twitter/Youtube that same day/week.

I be thinking since this the Tunnel, nikkas got 3 beats in the stash like its nothing.

Oct 19th tho. :russ:
Man my apologies lol I been back spitting and working on graphics for clothing. Just all over the place. Stopped on beats to do graphics and also because nobody could understand how to rap on shyt I had up.