The Nightly Show Panel - Black Women And Dating

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nope. You're status is very relevant. I need to know your relationship status to even go there with you. If you aint got no man (and appearently you don't judging by how you evaded the question), and i'm a married man, then chances are, we're going to see it very differently simply based on experience.

You answer my question with a question without explaining your reasons for asking and you expect me to oblige why? Had you said this prior that would have given context to your question...you chose not to. I know how the coli is...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ok, well you heard it first. As a BM that actually work in corporate/professional world there is no huge difference between BM and BW.

Are there a lot of BM making that kind of money being passed up by BW? No. Once again it's not that many BM and BW making 100k anyway. But yes some BW will pass up a breh that didn't go to college. In some of the cases the breh is actually making more than the chick that went to college for like 10 years.

Take me for instance yes I have a bachelor's degree but I've been making 100K for a minute. I know several BW with masters and phds, etc. who has never passed 60K. Got crazy debt from college loans. I went my first two years to a community college(cheap) then transferred, because of that and my high income I paid my debt off a long time ago.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you can't find a BM or BW in America(considering that about 70% of us are single), the issue is YOU, period.
So are you egalitarian in that both genders express complaints in the other sex while refusing to acknowledge blame?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Tell me this you have a choice between a profession woman as yourself/educational background vs someone working a dead end job which one would you pick? All else being equal?
Many of you brehs belive that me Should not spend on women and women should foot the bill for almost everything.

Do you honestly think that people of social classea cannot have tension due to uprbinging.

This doesn't have anything to do with what you quoted from me, but okay...

A woman's job has JACK SCHITT to do with whether or not I would date/marry her.
(...unless it's something i'm morally opposed to.)

I don't believe that "me Should not spend on women and women should foot the bill for almost everything", as you say (lol).

I do believe that people of similar social classes can be compatible because of upbringing.
I also believe that people of similar social classes can be incompatible because of upbringing!

Ya know why? Because any kind of relationship between any kind of people will have tension, because everybody is different.

...but like I was saying, this doesn't have anything to do with the post of mine that you quoted.
You're talkin' about social circles in here - I thought we were talkin' about professional circles.
Are those used interchangeable now?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So this clip is offensive, but saying all black women want thugs isn't? :sas2:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So this clip is offensive, but saying all black women want thugs isn't? :sas2:
Hmmm. I would have to agree that all black women don't want thugs. But a lot of them have unrealistic expectations in what they want in a man. Then a good portion of them are don't reciprocate. This is Black American women. The ones from different countries, well total opposite.:francis:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm. I would have to agree that all black women don't want thugs. But a lot of them have unrealistic expectations in what they want in a man. Then a good portion of them are don't reciprocate. This is Black American women. The ones from different countries, well total opposite.:francis:
Let's not discuss the Black American male.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The good ones are not jumping through hoops and putting up with that shyt. :yeshrug:
I keep hearing of bw unrealistic expectations yet I song see a bunch of non black women going after men with 'potential'.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:dead: Such a tiny percentage of the population that discussing them is laughable.
Nope. Not a tiny percentage at all. Gotta get out of your neighborhood. It's spread out throughout each state but there are plenty of educated black men doing the right thing.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Not a tiny percentage at all. Gotta get out of your neighborhood. It's spread out throughout each state but there are plenty of educated black men doing the right thing.
I'm going with facts. The fact is that there are twice as many black women who are educated, and only 10% of you bother to further your education.