Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
- Removable Battery
This means you can either attach a huge extended life battery or charge a few extra ones with a battery charger. It's so nice on a sat night knowing I have 2 100% charger batteries on deck

-Mirco SD Slot
Enough said transferring pics/vids/movies/music is so easy with it. Could usage will never compare to having it physically. This storage upgrade is so cheap compared to models with set storage.

-Fingerprint scanner is still on the note 4
The iris scanner does sound cool though

-Camera, Screen, processing power, and battery improvements seems incremental at best

-Display/design with glass looks pretty but your 1k phone will/should be in a case anyways

-IR blaster your phone is a remote and heart rate sensor

hey its not waterproof but who uses the phone in the water anyways.

At the end of the day is the note 7 900$ after a case etc 1k really better than a 400$ note 4 ?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
- Removable Battery
This means you can either attach a huge extended life battery or charge a few extra ones with a battery charger. It's so nice on a sat night knowing I have 2 100% charger batteries on deck
meaningless in the face of power cases and external battery packs
-Mirco SD Slot
Enough said transferring pics/vids/movies/music is so easy with it. Could usage will never compare to having it physically. This storage upgrade is so cheap compared to models with set storage.
Note7 has this
-Fingerprint scanner is still on the note 4
The iris scanner does sound cool though
That's the crappy scanner from the year you had to swipe your finger. It was terrible.
-Camera, Screen, processing power, and battery improvements seems incremental at best
Best camera in the biz. The rest is true.
-Display/design with glass looks pretty but your 1k phone will/should be in a case anyways
Still better on the Note7
-IR blaster your phone is a remote and heart rate sensor?
The IR apps were always trash to me. I have a harmony remote with the hub and it's far superior and gives commands over wifi.
hey its not waterproof but who uses the phone in the water anyways.
using your phone in the rain and not having it mess up is very nice
At the end of the day is the note 7 900$ after a case etc 1k really better than a 400$ note 4 ?
So if today you can have either phone for free you're picking the Note4 over the 7? I doubt it. This is the kind of argument people make when they're trying to convince themselves of something they know isn't true.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

So if today you can have either phone for free you're picking the Note4 over the 7? I doubt it. This is the kind of argument people make when they're trying to convince themselves of something they know isn't true.

Is it worth 1000 dollars after taxes though???

Is it worth 600 more dollars than the note 4 with improvements that are incremental at best.

The note 4 was the last power user phone from samsung. Samsung tries to copy apple too much now days.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Note 4 should be for all Android users who don't want to spend so much money on a phone, but still want everything inside of a cell phone

LG V20 might be the new Note 4 though
Is the v20 that Good though. One of my coworkers mentioned it today

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

Note7 has this

That's the crappy scanner from the year you had to swipe your finger. It was terrible.

Best camera in the biz. The rest is true.

Still better on the Note7

The IR apps were always trash to me. I have a harmony remote with the hub and it's far superior and gives commands over wifi.

using your phone in the rain and not having it mess up is very nice

My phone won't explode lol