The Notorious B.I.G. "Born Again" (Demo Version) 1999 *Stream*

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself

or [1999] The Notorious B.I.G. - Born Again {Presented By The Hollywood Bilderberg Group}.rar

So many disses to 2Pac on here that you don't even realize it. The whole album is pretty much addressing the whole situation with Pac. Had they have both survived and kept it goin then this would've probably been the album that would've come to fruition seeing as how it's what the people would've wanted to hear.

But then again Pac was going into Politics so who knows? But one can think

:lolbron:

Last edited:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
:takedat:

In

edit

bruh... this shyt is WACK. these are tracks that have BEEN out, with zero differences.

:trash: thread, negged, 1 star

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
:takedat:

In

edit

bruh... this shyt is WACK. these are tracks that have BEEN out, with zero differences.

:trash: thread, negged, 1 star
Actually you gump if you heard the songs then you'd know that they were different. But all u c is titles tho. Ironically tho, it's the "demo" version

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Actually you gump if you heard the songs then you'd know that they were different. But all u c is titles tho. Ironically tho, it's the "demo" version

didn't read, don't care...ignored because you're WOAT poster flooding this board with your fukkboy shyt

giphy.gif

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Thanks. Biggie would've taken the battle to a different level had nothing had happened.

Funny thing is though, Pac would've still came out on top. Big still would've been rappin, Pac would've been in Political circles

Checkmated him