The Nuggets are in trouble...

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
People stay ready to throw stones at the champs. 50+ comments about Denver being bums down 2-0, and now, keyboards are stuck or internet connections are down when its 2-2. Smh.

Yeah that's crazy. That solar storm really fukked shyt up at the most convenient time. That's crazy

Daps
People stay ready to throw stones at the champs. 50+ comments about Denver being bums down 2-0, and now, keyboards are stuck or internet connections are down when its 2-2. Smh.

It’s beyond that. Everybody is SUPER reactionary. Don’t have the heart to make a Finals prediction in January but knew it all long after the smoke clears.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
f9e.gif

Don’t resist Denver

Daps
Wasn't expecting the nuggets to underachieve the way they have.

Not even making the conference finals when you were favorites to go back to back is a bad look

They really wasn't as dominant as I thought they were gonna be this playoffs.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Not even making the conference finals when you were favorites to go back to back is a bad look

I think they underwhelmed a lot of us...

Just like all the champions of this 20s decade so far, they caught some very fortunate breaks last year. So did Golden State the year before, so did Milwaukee the year before, so did LA the year before, so did Toronto the year before...

None of the last 5 champions even advanced back to the conference finals the year after, which is more telling to me than they don't repeat. You can't even make it back to The Final Four, your entire run was questionable...

That Raptors '19 team was obviously a one-hit wonder. Those Lakers took 3 years to get back to the WCF so maybe not quite fraudulent. The '21 Bucks haven't been out the 2nd Rd since then and have been knocked out in Rd1 two straight years, they are obviously fraudulent...

The Warriors went from winning it all, to getting pushed out in Rd2, to missing the playoffs completely. Probably a one-hit wonder...

We'll see how Denver responds next year. But this was a disappointing end to the year when expectations were actually on them. And when I made this thread after watching the first 4 games of Rd1, it was clear they were in trouble. Only a matter of time before the magic wore off, in reality they got off by beating up on some pretty mediocre teams...

Soon as they got a real squad that could bully their two best players and expose their weak depth, they got beat in embarrassing fashion. The G2 debacle. The 45-point loss. The G7 loss at home after being up 20. These weren't just regular L's...

They were exposed as a front-running, finesse team. And good for it, there isn't a more unlikable coach in the NBA today than Malone....

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

couldnt they spare 5-10 mins to rest jokic? thats just a joke running dude into the ground