The Nuggets Never beating a 50+ win team in the Jokic Era, doesn’t get talked about enough, LeBron has beat 18, Curry is 15-4, Giannis 1-5.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
so its his fault the grizzlies and celtics choked last year ? they wouldve beat both of them :childplease:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: WHAT?

THEY DIDN'T GO DOWN
3-0 IN 2022
AND 3-0 IN 2021?

THEY ARENT ON THE VERGE
OF GOING DOWN 3-0 TOMORROW?

:devil:
:evil:

Murray didnt play in both of those years, and this twolves team is better than that clippers team. If youre asking me if kawhi and PG go up 3-1 in a normal season, the answer is no.

It's not a coincidence the only postseason for LA kawhi played without injury, just so happened to come with 3 months rest and no travel

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Celtics on their 2022 NBA Finals run had to beat the

Kyrie/KD Nets in the 1st round
Defending champion Bucks in the 2nd round
#1 seeded Heat with a healthy 2 years younger Jimmy in the ECF
Warriors in the Finals

Bout time some easy matchups comes the Celtics' way
In the same vein, the 2019 raptors had a hard and long path to the championship too. Every team the raps had to beat on their way to the chip was strong.The raps were worthy champions and were monsters on both sides of the ball, especially on defense. The raptors during the 2018-19 season had the fifth best defensive rating and the fifth best offensive rating. Top 5 on defense/offense. Elite.

Starters : Kawhi/lowry/ Marc gasol/siakam/danny green

Bench players : ibaka/van vleet/powell/Jeremy Lin

Round 1: the 7th seed Orlando magic (the magic was the hottest team in the second half of the 18-19 season, and the 8th best defensive team in the league with a defensive rating of 108.1. They had a above average starting five of Nikola Vuvecic, Aaron Gordon, Evan Fournier, Jonathan Isaac and DJ Augustin.

3rd seed philadelphia sixers(they were a very strong and talented team: the starting five was embiid, Simmons, butler, jj reddikk, tobias Harris) it took the raptors seven full games to finally beat them.

1st seed Milwaukee bucks (the team with the best record in the league that year, they had the fourth best offensive rating and the best defensive rating that season , starting five: Khris Middleton, brook Lopez, Giannis, Malcolm brogdon, Eric Bledsoe and a strong/deep bench with Mirotic, Ilyasova, george hill, pat Connaughton) raps came back from 0-2 to beat them and advance to the finals for the first time in their history.

In the finals: they faced the top seed in the west, the Defending champions Golden State Warriors. Starting five: Thompson/Curry/Durant/Green/Iguodala. Cook/Cousins/Looney/Livingston/McKinnie coming off the bench. A dynasty. The best offensive team in the league that year, they had the best offensive rating in the league duting the season. We best them in 6 to capture our first ever championship title. But but but they were lucky to win, kd and klay were injured :mad:

Raptors were 2-0 against gsw that year and We handled them easily.

Even if they were at full strength in the finals, the raps would still beat them, the raptors defensive system was perfect, we had the length, deep bench, size and shooting, Toronto was built to beat gsw, we were a better, more clutch and more refined version of the 2018 rockets. The rockets had a similar recipe as ours, but their shooters weren’t as clutch as the raptors shooters, they missed 27 straight 3-point shot attempts in game 7 and lost the series to the warriors who advanced to the finals.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
In the same vein, the 2019 raptors had a hard and long path to the championship too. Every team the raps had to beat on their way to the chip was strong.The raps were worthy champions and were monsters on both sides of the ball, especially on defense. The raptors during the 2018-19 season had the fifth best defensive rating and the fifth best offensive rating. Top 5 on defense/offense. Elite.

Round 1: the 7th seed Orlando magic (the magic was the hottest team in the second half of the 18-19 season, and the 8th best defensive team in the league with a defensive rating of 108.1. They had a starting five of Nikola Vuvecic, Aaron Gordon, Evan Fournier, Jonathan Isaac and DJ Augustin.

3rd seed philadelphia sixers(they were a very strong and talented team: the starting five was embiid, Simmons, butler, jj reddikk, tobias Harris) it took the raptors seven full games to finally beat them.

1st seed Milwaukee bucks (the team with the best record in the league that year, they had the fourth best offensive rating and the best defensive rating that season , starting five: Khris Middleton, brook Lopez, Giannis, Malcolm brogdon, Eric Bledsoe and a strong/deep bench with Mirotic, Ilyasova, george hill, pat Connaughton) raps came back from 0-2 to beat them and advance to the finals for the first time in their history.

In the finals: they faced the top seed in the west, the Defending champions Golden State Warriors. Starting five: Thompson/Curry/Durant/Green/Iguodala. Cook/Cousins/Looney/Livingston/McKinnie coming off the bench. A dynasty. The best offensive team in the league that year, they had the best offensive rating in the league duting the season. We best them in 6 to capture our first ever championship title. But but but they were lucky to win, kd and klay were injured :mad:

Raptors were 2-0 against gsw that year and We handled them easily.

Even if they were at full strength in the finals, the raps would still beat them, the raptors defensive system was perfect, we had the length, deep bench, size and shooting, Toronto was built to beat gsw, we were a better, more clutch and more refined version of the 2018 rockets. The rockets had a similar recipe as ours, but their shooters weren’t as clutch as the raptors shooters, they missed 27 straight 3-point shot attempts in game 7 and lost the series to the warriors who advanced to the finals.

I loved that Raptors team breh. They were so balanced offensively and defensively, and at least 2 players for every position that got minutes, very interchangeable. And lets not forget how before the Finals even started, the Warriors were overwhelming favorites WITHOUT Kevin Durant even planning to play in the Finals. Now that the Raptors won, people made excuses

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yo. nikkas make a narrative out of anything.

Mans gave Joker 3 MVPs. Now he sucks.

I hate Skip Bayless.

The Clippers were a 50-win team in 2019-2020 that had COVID stoppage.

This is kind of a goofy stat. You can only beat whats in front of you.

This is what sports content is in 2024?
They had a high seed last year, and high seed this year.

Can only play the teams that make playoffs and advance.

Next week, there will be thread about they never beat team with three guys who ever made all nba, never beat a team with left handed point guard

If the Celtics wound up beating 3 play in teams to win the title last year, does anybody make this type of thread or comment? :pachaha:

The current series isn't over. If the Nuggets win , the newest "narrative" will be that they never beat a 57 win team.

You guys are full of shyt

Crying about "why are you being mean to the nuggets :sadcam:"

You're supposed to scrutinize champions, espeically when we have people saying Denver is going to be the next dynasty and that Jokic is going to be top 10 all time :stopitslime: . I'll admit even I was on the bandwagon

Yall wouldn't be crying like this if they were scrutinizing a player or team yall hate.

Let it be Tatum and the Celtics who never a beat a 50 win team in the playoffs - I REALLY DOUBT YALL WOULD BE SENSITIVE LIKE THIS.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This is the first time they were the higher seed in those series. (which is why this is a bullshyt stat)

And the Clippers in 19-20 were on a 54-win pace before Covid stoppage and took away 10 games. This stat isn't well thought out, no matter how much you want it to be.

The Jazz that the Nuggets beat in the 1st round that year won 61.1 percent of their 72 games that year ... which is the same win percentage as 50 out of 82.
At least these are actually good counter arguments

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

You're supposed to scrutinize champions, espeically when we have people saying Denver is going to be the next dynasty and that Jokic is going to be top 10 all time :stopitslime: . I'll admit even I was on the bandwagon

Yall wouldn't be crying like this if they were scrutinizing a player or team yall hate.

Let it be Tatum and the Celtics who never a beat a 50 win team in the playoffs - I REALLY DOUBT YALL WOULD BE SENSITIVE LIKE THIS.

They won their 16 games. It's over.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Nah, I saw this when it aired. His comment doesn't fit here.
He was talking about legal problems and/or scandals and the sports media turning on athletes that they praised yesterday.

Doesn't apply to Lebron

You're confusing me for somebody else. Do a search of my comments about that player and his team.

And report back what you saw and edit your comments,

"Bu bu but never beat 50 win team" is silly podcaster chatter,

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I’m talking
Y’all whole shyt can look funny in the light if we start analyzing the injuries to opposing team’s key players during y’all run, y’all stacking the deck with KD, the illegal screens which your offense depends on. Just say Minny getting the best of the Nuggets this year and keep it pushing. :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all whole shyt can look funny in the light if we start analyzing the injuries to opposing team’s key players during y’all run, y’all stacking the deck with KD, the illegal screens which your offense depends on. Just say Minny getting the best of the Nuggets this year and keep it pushing. :mjgrin:
We won a chip before and after KD… your stacking the deck narrative is dead especially when Bron been stacking the deck every since going to Miami :mjlol: