.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I'm sure it still happens sometimes but I can't take this video as proof that it wasn't reduced at all
:ufdup:Man, people who are subject to this shyt will tell you it DOES.

And Black men are being harassed on the daily with this bullshyt.:whew:

This is what happens when you put a nearly majority white police force in a Black/international city.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

This is what happens when you put a nearly majority white police force in a Black/international city.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen anymore but it has been scaled back over the last 4 years

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

NYPD is from what i see....amazingly diverse.

I see men, women, white, black, asian, hispanic, indian cops all working for the nypd.

But i still keep my distance from all of them cause you never know who is corrupt and worth being fearful around and who is not.

There's never a time when i dont see them hassling black people.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYPD is from what i see....amazingly diverse.

I see men, women, white, black, asian, hispanic, indian cops all working for the nypd.

But i still keep my distance from all of them cause you never know who is corrupt and worth being fearful around and who is not.

There's never a time when i dont see them hassling black people.

Theres still a pecking order tho. My wife got cop friends who are spanish and they say them top spots and pull still belong to them italian and irish cops. Most of them are legacy officers getting in no matter what and the minorities that dont fall in line get the shytty shifts and assignments.

A few rise in the ranks for local precincts but NYPD officers been corrupt since mafia days and when the feds get close to catching one they retire