#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On his days off, Rey Mysterio Jr. enjoys wearing blackface.:francis:

ebJ81PK.jpg

Nope..... Rejected!!

There are Black Mexicans

Old Dirty Basterd said it best

Roll up on the scene like the Count of Monte Crisco
and MC's start to vanish
[I stepped up to a jet black kid, started speakin spanish!
Yo he wasn't from Panama
I asked him how he get so dark, the nicca said suntama! :pachaha:

:troll:

Martha

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Add Jim Neidhart to the list for spraypainting the N word. I cant believe Bret let that shyt rock.

Brian Pillman also said it referencing the Gangstas though i think it was meant in the realm of his promo and referencing NWA.

I also remember the Sandman getting drunk and saying it around New Jack and that having a confrontation too

I thought that was Balls Mahoney that New Jack beat up or maybe you talking about a different time

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
“Who’s killed more blacks than anyone? The fukkin’ blacks. But they want to blame that bullshyt Roots that came on the air. That Roots was so bullshyt. All you have to do if you want slaves is to hand beads to the chiefs and they gave you slaves. What is the best thing that has ever happened to the black race? That they were brought to this country. No matter how they got here. You know why? Because they intermarried and got educated. They’re the ones running the black race.”
-Bill Watts

from this article:
https://deadspin.com/hank-aaron-sparked-pro-wrestlings-first-major-racism-st-1823080138

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I met Rey...one of the most humble and down to earth famous brehs I've ever seen...

We gonna act like Rey hasn't been paying homage to comic book characters for years now :stopitslime:
Rey painted his skin black to portray a black person. It's blackface and it's cultural appropriation.