The OFFICIAL 119th Meeting of THE GAME: #2 OHIO STATE at #3 MICHIGAN

THE GAME - 119

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Pick ya poison. You either keep those safeties back to help those bum ass corners and Tre runs all day. Or you bring them up and Marvelous and the crew eats all day. Emeka back healthy is a game changer.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Michigan 23
OSU 17

I don’t think Michigan is playing well going into this game but it’s in AA, supposed to snow and I think Michigan has another great day running the ball to get the W

EDIT: it’s a 24% chance of precipitation, high of 40 next Saturday

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It'll be the last time your coach is gonna be on the sidelines for 'The Game' ... so embrace that shyt. Born on third gonna hit the unemployment line swiftly after the game's played. :umad:
Born on third and Saturday is gonna be three straight pop ups to the pitcher to end the inning :mjlol:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Michigan 23
OSU 17

I don’t think Michigan is playing well going into this game but it’s in AA, supposed to snow and I think Michigan has another great day running the ball to get the W

EDIT: it’s a 24% chance of precipitation, high of 40 next Saturday
Yeah I was having the same thoughts, especially since for some reason Michigan played like ass the last 2 years the game before Ohio State and then came out and blasted OSU.

This is gonna come down to Sherrone calling a good game, ain't no more running it constantly when shyt ain't working Ohio State probably has learned they can't go cover 0 and expect to win. I'd like to see Michigan go more short passing and use Edwards out the backfield, he could be the key to the game since a linebacker covering him is a mismatch and if they put a safety on him, the tight ends can eat.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Good luck :brutusAhh:

Mike Sainristil will make him look human

11546705.JPG

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Minnesota ain't exactly Michigan on defense, let's be honest. But I do expect y'all to come in with a balanced offense, for y'all if the o-line holds up then y'all are in good shape, if not, well we've seen what happened the last 2 years.
O line cooking, running game cooking, Emeka healthy, Cade Kelce ✅, and I’m just getting to Marvelous :whew:. . Game changers at all levels on the offense. Buckle up.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O line cooking, running game cooking, Emeka healthy, Cade Kelce ✅, and I’m just getting to Marvelous :whew:. . Game changers at all levels on the offense. Buckle up.
Reminds me of that time y'all beat MSU 56-7 but had that 49-0 halftime lead :whew: y'all was UNSTOPPABLE! No way Michigan beat y'all the following week.

NO WAY.

:gladbron:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of that time y'all beat MSU 56-7 but had that 49-0 halftime lead :whew: y'all was UNSTOPPABLE! No way Michigan beat y'all the following week.

NO WAY.

:gladbron:
Yall reminiscing over the last couple years is cute. This ain’t those teams. Defense doesn’t give up big plays. Haven’t allowed a team over 17 points. Healthy Henderson who is absolutely the best back in all the land. Home run hitter at rb and multiple at wr. Buckle up. Hope JJ is more than a hander offer because he gonna have to be. :brutus:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Pick ya poison. You either keep those safeties back to help those bum ass corners and Tre runs all day. Or you bring them up and Marvelous and the crew eats all day. Emeka back healthy is a game changer.
2021 Tre didn’t even get 100 yds in the game, Hassan had 5 TD’s

2022, Tre didn’t play in the game and Trayanum didn’t even have 100 yds as the leading rusher and we saw what Donovan Edwards did to you guys.

Emeka & MHJ has skills, I’ll give you that but in the last two games against OSU our secondary was bending but never broke because the Michigan offense kept a healthy balance with the run game which will happen again on Saturday.

I’m not too concerned with Michigan playing “Lloyd ball” with the extra conservative stuff on offense. There will be a better balance next week.

I am a little concerned about the corners but hopefully we can cover that up with a decent pass rush. OSU will try to dink & dunk…

Michigan 38
OSU 17