The OFFICIAL 2016 TLR POTY Thread

Who Should Be The 2016 TLR Poster of the Year?

• malcolmxxx_45

Votes: 154 40.8%
  • DrX

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • BmoreGorilla

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Big Daddy

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • BlackPearl

Votes: 93 24.7%
  • Poitier

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • wickedsm

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Phoenix_Knightly23

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ridedolo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Booksnrain

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • The HONORABLE SKJ

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • The BasedFather

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • YaThreadFloppedB!

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • BocaRear

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Welcome to the Official 2016 TLR Poster of the Year Thread

We're gonna go ahead and get straight to the point.

Congrats to the nominees and good luck to each one of you

All of you certainly brought something to the table that made visiting the Coli a continuously unique experience for both members and guests..whether it's @malcolmxxx_45 display of immaculate and god-like trolling skills, @DrX continued journey down the rabbit hole of never ending melancholy, @Big Daddy documenting his prowess in utilizing his fingernails as effective replacements for samurai swords or @Booksnrain amazing ability to dissect , analyze and solve the most difficult of presented problems to perfection. Each of you brought something to the table that made you stand out as recognized by your peers..so remember, that even if you don't win Poster of the Year..you still won by contributing to Making The Coli Greater.
full

Again, good luck and happy voting.

@houston911 @Barnett @newarkhiphop @Black @Rarely-Wrong Liggins 5 can this get a sticky please?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:damnbreh:
I wish no fame or adoration towards myself. Even now I feel overwhelmed. Whoever is gracious enough to think to cast me their vote, I pray you reconsider and read some literature on the subject and instead give the honor to another worthy Friend such as @Big Daddy

I did it. I passed the test. I will diminish once again, and go into "the Tunnel" and remain
"YaThreadFloppedB"
:ohwow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:damnbreh:
I wish no fame or adoration towards myself. Even now I feel overwhelmed. Whoever is gracious enough to think to cast me their vote, I pray you reconsider and read some literature on the subject and instead give the honor to another worthy Friend such as @Big Daddy

I did it. I passed the test. I will diminish once again, and go into "the Tunnel" and remain
"YaThreadFloppedB"
:ohwow:

:deadmark:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Where is the thread where these guys were even nominated? Some of these people don't even post on here frequently anymore let alone make threads.

Most of the people in that list almost never make threads whereas the WPOTY thread was nominating people based off their threads :wtf: :mindblown: