goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Keep hearing that Artis is considering the Ducks with Coach Taggart on board. What is your thoughts on how Artis' commitment plays out?
He's all yours, I guess. Word is that our staff and Artis have mutually parted. We're all in for Leonard Warner.

Here's is what Josh Newberg posted yesterday, he's 247noles

No change from our report yesterday on linebacker commitment DeMarco Artis. He received a visit from Oregon assistant coach Raymond Woodie. Florida State has not seen him yet. Once they do we expect to gain some clarity on his position in the class. I’m close to putting in a Crystal Ball pick for Baylor, but will hold off until FSU goes in-home with him

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
How a raw Aussie giant became a football recruiting sensation
i

How a raw Aussie giant became a recruiting sensation

BRADENTON, Fla. -- The legend of Daniel Faalele is growing on both sides of the Pacific Ocean.

He stands 6-foot-9, weighs 394 pounds and possesses a rare combination of power and speed. He is of Tongan and Samoan ethnicity and was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. He's 17 years old and wears size 18 shoes.

Faalele (pronounced Fah-ah-LAY-lay) hasn't played a single game of high school football yet, but he already has received scholarship offers from Arkansas, Fresno State, Hawaii, LSU, Miami, Michigan and Oregon State. Even at the internationally acclaimed IMG Academy, a facility overflowing with coveted recruits and budding superstars in multiple sports, Faalele has the ability to turn heads.

"The only human I've ever met in person who was that size was Shaquille O'Neal," said IMG head football coach Kevin Wright. "We have pro athletes on our campus. We have college athletes. But those guys aren't imposing. He was so imposing where it just made all of us stop and look and say, 'He really is that big.' "

Faalele was discovered at a Melbourne-area gym by a University of Hawaii recruiter in 2015. Word travels quickly in the football world, and other colleges were soon inquiring about this colossal raw talent. As a result, he became intrigued by American football and attended a University of Michigan satellite camp in suburban Melbourne last June. Not long after that, the fable of Faalele reached the IMG coaching staff in Florida -- nearly 10,000 miles from his hometown.
i

Xavier Thomas, who just happens to be the No. 1-ranked player in the Class of 2018. Ultimately, looking ahead to the fall, Faalele can't wait to finally hit someone wearing a different uniform and show his skills under the lights in a game atmosphere.

"I know I'll definitely play well, just because I've wanted it so bad," Faalele said. "I'm definitely going to dominate my position, lock down my side and secure the win."

Considering Faalele's uncommon size, strength and speed, maybe it's only fair that most opposing players will have considerably more experience than he does. Just imagine if he had been discovered a few years earlier and had the opportunity to play four varsity seasons. With that in mind, consider that Faalele has a younger brother, 11-year-old Taylor, back home in Melbourne.

"I think he's actually projected to be bigger than me," Faalele said. "He's 6-foot, 250 pounds and [wears] size 13 [shoes]. He wants to come to IMG as well, so hopefully he can follow in my footsteps."

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jen-Lada-614x356.jpg

Her? That's your dream? I need you to aspire higher. Trust me I wouldn't lie to you, you can do better

Breh, you take the most unflattering pic of her, and use it.. yet she's still bangin. :noah:

http://cdn.thespun.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Jen-Lada-ESPN-Hot.png

That class.

That style.

Them legs.

That smile.

Them scrubs gonna be talking all that shyt only to get they card pulled. Remember when they said FSU was scrubs compared to them funny shyt them big ten chumps running like roaches let ESPN put the battery in they back FSU and USC run the big ten

Your bootyhole was tight as fukk during that game. And that's with Speight shytting the bad and literally GIVING you guys the game. The most unathletic, stiffest white boy with a noodle arm.. and you STILL almost lost to us.

They pedo coach harbaugh ain't ever going over he's the Dolph ziggler of CFB

He's a better coach than Jimbo fukking fisher. :heh:

I really believe they'll never beat us again :yeshrug:

Shieetttttttt. Should've beat you this year, but y'all cheated like a motherfukker and you know it. And we'll beat you this year at the big house.

I'm hoping he hire his chump bro after he nukes my Ravens for good in 2017 OSU got 20 year lock on W'svs Michigan

His 'chump bro' is the only reason the casual NFL fan knows that there's still a Baltimore Ravens franchise in the league.

They a 7 win team at most next year

What's the bet?

Can't even score a TD vs Charles Kelly defense Florida should drop football fukking scrubs but I forget they punked world beaters Iowa a team these Michigan dweebs hyped up like they were the 2000 Ravens

It must feel good to dominate your rivals when they're utter fukking trash. You get to talk all the shyt you want, and not have to worry about any shyt talk back.

Steven Threet rolling over in his grave

The fact that you even know this name, proves to me that you're fascinated by the Michigan football program and you envy us.

And don't tell me you know the name because you're a college football fan, and you're smart. You've already proven to be dumb as a bag of rocks, and your college football knowledge is nothing to write home about.

Hoe.