The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This is an all time great coli thread. The excitement of the announcement, the excitement after the trailer, the off the wall theories, the disappointment and rage after it dropped. I loved every minute. I am going to reread this, thanks for upping.
Ass.

HAHA!! Let me go relive and get off on people's disappointment, because I'm exclusively apart of the Marvel gang in this stupid & ridiculous comic book movie studio feud. :banderas: [/You]

Hit that laugh dap for this post if you like to sleep with your own mother.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ass.

HAHA!! Let me go relive and get off on people's disappointment, because I'm exclusively apart of the Marvel gang in this stupid & ridiculous comic book movie studio feud. :banderas: [/You]

Hit that laugh dap for this post if you like to sleep with your own mother.
You really take these things too seriously.
Insult people's mother over comic book movies brehs.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
The moment I heard Batman was going to be in this movie was when I knew it was going to be trash. The only good scene in the movie was when the reporter was questioning the politician about restricting Superman's heroics and the montage of him saving people.

Another good moment in the movie was when he was heading to the capital and was about to speak, before it got blown up. :beli:

This movie should've been a classic Lex Luther vs Superman movie with Metallo thrown but instead we got another trash Batman vs Superman story.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The moment I heard Batman was going to be in this movie was when I knew it was going to be trash. The only good scene in the movie was when the reporter was questioning the politician about restricting Superman's heroics and the montage of him saving people.

Another good moment in the movie was when he was heading to the capital and was about to speak, before it got blown up. :beli:

This movie should've been a classic Lex Luther vs Superman movie with Metallo thrown but instead we got another trash Batman vs Superman story.
Oh really, the moment you heard Batman was going to be in the Batman vs Superman movie :comeon:

Last edited: