The Official Battlefield 1 Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maybe you're just bored of military shooters breh. You've got a PS4, why don't you try Uncharted 4 when it comes? Game's gonna be massive.
I have bought other games lose interest almost immediately. Something about online multiplayer the unpredictable and the adrenaline rush cannot be replicated by single player games.

I might give Uncharted a try since it has a multi but I haven't played Uc since 2 and even then I climb thru the train at the beginning was bored popped bf back in.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Levelution is the shyt stop it. :mjlol:

Every level needs a gimmick.
Oh yeah sure I'm sure the bridge blowing up on dawnbreaker changes the map or the dam breaking on Lancang or Zavod factory levolution:what:they add nothing to the maps&no every level doesn't need gimmicks why you BC2 maps are so universally praised?Not because of gimmicks just destruction which is what all want.Not one skyscraper falling in Seige of Shanghai

Last edited:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
I have bought other games lose interest almost immediately. Something about online multiplayer the unpredictable and the adrenaline rush cannot be replicated by single player games.

I might give Uncharted a try since it has a multi but I haven't played Uc since 2 and even then I climb thru the train at the beginning was bored popped bf back in.
Word, multiplayer is definitely a different type of experience, more competitive. But yeah maybe you just need a break from gaming. I know it happens to me every year where I go a couple months without playing something. Then I get the passion again and play a bunch of stuff.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah sure I'm sure the bridge blowing up on dawnbreaker changes the map or the dam breaking on Lancang or Zavod factory levolution:what:they add nothing to the maps&no every level doesn't need gimmicks why you BC2 maps are so universally praised?Not because of gimmicks
They add dynamics.

Not having them is less dynamics

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Was watching shyt just for old times sake

:wow:I haven't seen DaWinterSoldier in a long time...long time :troll:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll be ready. Jumped on BF4 the other day. Felt good :mjcry:

They need to fix Rush. It was useless on BF4. Just didn't even bother playing it. BF3 was still good. But BC2 was the shyt.

Scale back on the weapons. We don't need 100 weapons that you're just gonna inevitably nerf after everyone buys them.

Fix the squad system. Don't understand how they screwed this shyt up so badly from BC2 to now. Ended up on a different team/squad than the person I was joining 75% of the time :snoop:

fukk it, just give me the beta now so we can get into this shyt :beli: