R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I've got a list of thing I want changed
More destruction less gimmicks example:Levolution
better map design:comeon:
get rid of useless gadgets
let console players do what they want with their fukking servers such as enabling all DLC:martin:
Make Rush great again design maps that cater to certain modes like BC2 for example not every map was playable for each mode until later
Just some shyt off the top

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is actually my next purchase people at Gamestop be trying to get me to reserve different games I be telling them I know I'm not gonna play that shyt...I have made 1 purchase this year and that was The Division.

Over the last week or so I barely touched it video game is urge is waning...only 2 game purchases in a year (division & bf5) yeah it's almost over for me brehs :sadcam:

@PS4 playing on the One not gonna make me feel any different breh lol.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

g7IsB.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I've got a list of thing I want changed
More destruction less gimmicks example:Levolution
better map design:comeon:
get rid of useless gadgets
let console players do what they want with their fukking servers such as enabling all DLC:martin:
Make Rush great again design maps that cater to certain modes like BC2 for example not every map was playable for each mode until later
Just some shyt off the top
Levelution is the shyt stop it. :mjlol:

Every level needs a gimmick.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
This is actually my next purchase people at Gamestop be trying to get me to reserve different games I be telling them I know I'm not gonna play that shyt...I have made 1 purchase this year and that was The Division.

Over the last week or so I barely touched it video game is urge is waning...only 2 game purchases in a year (division & bf5) yeah it's almost over for me brehs :sadcam:

@PS4 playing on the One not gonna make me feel any different breh lol.
Maybe you're just bored of military shooters breh. You've got a PS4, why don't you try Uncharted 4 when it comes? Game's gonna be massive.