Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
This thread is a moderator approved dedicated thread for bible study, to fully understand all biblical wisdom and understanding. This thread is also available to link ages old biblical concepts, to concepts found in society at large, as well as linking observed information in history to biblical narrative (comparative mythology).

This post is meant for interpretation, fellowship and understanding the Word of Yahuah.

We can begin with an interpretation of biblical dragons verses paleontology's dinosaurs.

Whats the difference? If the bible describes creatures that appear to be dinosaurs, what does it say about the stated history of mankind, the animal kingdom?

Job 41

1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down ? 2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?

8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more . 9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain : shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him? 10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up : who then is able to standbefore me? 11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine. 12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power , nor his comely proportion.13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?14 Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about. 15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.

18 By his neesings a light doth shine , and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning. 19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out . 20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron. 21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood. 28 The arrow cannot make him flee : slingstones are turned with him into stubble. 29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear. 30 Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.31 He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment. 32 He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

The book of Job is considered one of the most ancient books of the bible. In this book there are several animals mentioned in passing that are considered mythological, but along with those 'mythological' animals are animals that we in modern times recognize and can readily identify. Is the book of Job describing a sea faring dinosaur?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
IF we going to do this can we start quoting non james versions?
we are going to use all translations and most importantly we are going to delve into the original Hebrew (and greek as a secondary for the new testament). All translations are necessary to get the full understanding. I use strongs concordance for the Hebrew/greek original words, because English definitions are very hard to translate from Hebrew. The words mean so much more than only English can describe with one word, so all translations are necessary.

All topics, questions, and mysteries of the bible will be addressed. The stated initial topic doesn have to be the initial topic, this is just to get started.

biblically there is no difference between this

1kxZffr.jpg

and this

dZmIcwe.jpg

Last edited:

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
I was reading the Book of Job in my quest to read the bible throughout & I stopped because the book was hitting me so hard personally. :sadcam: Maybe this is a way I can get back on task.

Yeah Job hit me hard my first real read through. Such a humbling book:wow:

we are going to use all translations and most importantly we are going to delve into the original Hebrew (and greek as a secondary for the new testament). All translations are necessary to get the full understanding. I use strongs concordance for the Hebrew/greek original words, because English definitions are very hard to translate from Hebrew. The words mean so much more than only English can describe with one word, so all translations are necessary.

All topics, questions, and mysteries of the bible will be addressed. The stated initial topic doesn have to be the initial topic, this is just to get started.

biblically there is no difference between this

1kxZffr.jpg

and this

Water-dragon-dragons-10584145-1024-768.jpg
:patrice: Yeah i don't think this can be proven. Dates for events bible don't really match with archaeological data and carbon dating, so we should leave that out, lest the atheist brigade come in and derail the thread.

Shifting focus a little bit, brehs, yall need to download bible app, and get the KJVA version(King James Version with Apocrphya). Look up the book of Ecclesiasticus and read through. It's a wisdom book in the same vein as Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, but was written by someone else. The gems in there are just :wow: status.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH

:patrice: Yeah i don't think this can be proven. Dates for events bible don't really match with archaeological data and carbon dating, so we should leave that out, lest the atheist brigade come in and derail the thread.

Shifting focus a little bit, brehs, yall need to download bible app, and get the KJVA version(King James Version with Apocrphya). Look up the book of Ecclesiasticus and read through. It's a wisdom book in the same vein as Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, but was written by someone else. The gems in there are just :wow: status.

The thing about carbon dating is that its completely unreliable, so much so that archeologists in general disregard carbon findings and use mostly cross reference between civilizations record keeping. Also carbon dating has to have carbon, so fossils cant usually be carbon dated at all. One huge discovery that adds credence to biblical dinosaurs is there have been dinosaur fossils found with red blood cells in them.

Not only this but have you ever heard of poly-strate fossils? These are fossils that bisect several layers of strata that have been previously identified as representing millions of years. For instance polystrate trees are very common, these trees are standing straight up through strata representing millions of years. So how could a tree stand and grow while millions of years of rock, oil and sediment slowly develop around it? This means our entire view of paleontological timescales is based on an incorrect model. There are also polystrate animals, the existence of strata itself is an indication of a catastrophic event, like a volcano eruption or a flood. we can move to another topic tho the floor is open.

Ive read some of the apocrypha, and there are a couple books in there that were written by Solomon, I think. Can you post some of those quotes from ecclesiasticus? Im downloading the apocrypha now, I already have the books of Jasher and Enoch. Cheers bro!

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Ecclesiasticus is :ohlawd:...the whole Apocrypha is :wow: status

Download the MySword Bible app and the Bible app by Tecarta Inc. Get the Strong's concordance with it. Its worth the price for it. Esau goes off on the concordance sometimes (you can tell when he does it on purpose because he will have real definition sometimes when but its...95% on point. I know how to pick the bones out since I have gotten stronger in the hebrew and greek in the last year.

For example, the strong's concordance says Cain means "possession" but when you search for the same word in the hebrew. It is the same word for a weapon used by one of he men that fought David. The word is found in 2 Samuel 21:16 used to describe a special spear like weapon. Showing you that the name Cain was a nomen omen of what he would do...kill his brother with a weapon. Abel also does not mean breathe...its means transitory as in here for a short period of time like a breeze...its here and its gone.

When you understand the etymology...the true meaning of words...you will unlock many more mysteries...such as Emancipation really meaning the transfer of property from one man to another...private to public in our people's case.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
that's a good interpretation, except for esau, that is a perfect example of biblical etymological prophecy. All names are prophetic in the bible!

I was reading the Book of Job in my quest to read the bible throughout & I stopped because the book was hitting me so hard personally. :sadcam: Maybe this is a way I can get back on task.

are you experiencing similar trials as Job? Prayers for you, i missed that u may be going thru trials. Yeh I have to agree here that Job is an experience. His three friends doubted his righteousness the entire time, but his endurance exceeded the doubt of the entire world. Even his wife told him to kill himself. Not only that, Yahuah personally told him to 'act like a man', which also has to be a humbling experience after losing your whole family.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Ecclesiasticus is :ohlawd:...the whole Apocrypha is :wow: status

Download the MySword Bible app and the Bible app by Tecarta Inc. Get the Strong's concordance with it. Its worth the price for it. Esau goes off on the concordance sometimes (you can tell when he does it on purpose because he will have real definition sometimes when but its...95% on point. I know how to pick the bones out since I have gotten stronger in the hebrew and greek in the last year.

For example, he says Cain means "possession" but when you search for the same word in the hebrew. It is the same word for a weapon used by one of he men that fought David. The word is found in 2 Samuel 21:16 used to describe a special spear like weapon. Showing you that the name Cain was a nomen omen of what he would do...kill his brother with a weapon. Abel also does not mean breathe...its means transitory as in here for a short period of time like a breeze...its here and its gone.

When you understand the etymology...the true meaning of words...you will unlock many more mysteries...such as Emancipation really meaning the transfer of property from one man to another...private to public in our people's case.

Id like to have a enoch with the Hebrew strongs, but I cant find one.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I see why the Catholic church don't want the Apocrypha in the bible. Its names verify specific about which people did what to the Saints of the Most High. Those Romans was like :whoa:

:pachaha: It makes sense why it was taken out of the 1611 KJV. It was taken out in the 1820s right before the British Empire decided to abolish slavery in the 1830s in its colonies. I guess they didn't want our people to wake up. Without the apocrypha they were able to strengthen their lies. The Apocrypha condemns the so-called white man from his taking of other people's identities...to iconoclasm...to his politics...etc. and further explicitly shows that the Most High is only dealing with the seed of Israel. The Book of Maccabees shows you that they are no doubt the spawn of Satan.

Also, by removing the Apocrypha...you do not get the understand that that the people that Paul was doing his ministry for were Israelites scattered because of that devil Antiochus IV attacked Israel. And through many Israelites that didn't return back to Israel established permanent settlements all elsewhere...inside and outside the Greek empire. Because of this the Israelites that remained...centuries later referred to them as gentiles (which means heathens) or greek (which is hellen..referring to hellenied Israelites that took on greek customs).

And..it included the rest of Ester which shows that the Edomites migrated to Macadonia and started populating Europe from there by the time the southern kingdom was in captivity under the Persians. Aman was referred to an Agagite...descendent of King Agag the Edomite that Samuel killed. And Aman is also is also referred to as a Macadonian by country in the rest of Esther in the apocrypha.

No doubt the Apocrypha was a missing puzzle piece that covers the gap between the Persian captivity and the time of the Messiah. People that discount that are losing over 300 years of valuable information That is why it is hard for people to grasp that Israelites were not all in Israel by the time the Messiah was born.

Last edited:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
We know that the person Job is not a fictional character; he's buried in Lebanon.
He was a righteous man who others looked up to. His life was used as the character for the parable of 'the Book of Job'....
So does that mean his experiences throughout the book were made up or exageratted and dinosaurs were added to the book as imagery?
I dont think a dragon who spit fire ever existed. It only did in folk lore.
I doubt Job ever saw a real dinosaur.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: It makes sense why it was taken out of the 1611 KJV. It was taken out in the 1820s right before the British Empire decided to abolish slavery in the 1830s in its colonies. I guess they didn't want our people to wake up. Without the apocrypha they were able to strengthen their lies..

Damn bro.. i wish you was in my city so we can chop it up on the Sabbaths. You got alot of historical knowledge i need to soak up.