Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Rick Ross at a game last night:

B6jbA5TIQAE-3mu.jpg
No got damn discipline whatsoever...and its not like he's coming off a fight recently..the nikka hasn't fought since September
Broner only weighs 172 guys

:dead:
That jacket holding on for dear life

afatguy.gif
Isnt he fighting in March??
Is that ketchup on the nachos?
I

All yall nikkas gonna just sit here and down talk AB, so we taking over 2015 starting on March 7th:birdman:

#BandCamp

:ufdup:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz breh you aren't the least concerned on your man's weight gain...im sure you know whats going to happen to him if his weight keeps yo-yoing up and down the scales

I dont concern myself with what he does in between camps anymore.

He's not the only fighter that walks around much bigger than the weight he fights at in between fights (off the top of my head: Danny Garcia, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Mikey Garcia, and Timothy Bradley all walk around 30+ lbs of the division they currently fight in)...he's just the most accessible and he's always out and about.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

He's not the only fighter that walks around much bigger than the weight he fights at in between fights (off the top of my head: Danny Garcia, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Mikey Garcia, and Timothy Bradley all walk around 30+ lbs of the division they currently fight in)...he's just the most accessible and he's always out and about.
The difference being that those guys (with the exception of Jr) just bulk up a bit while still being in shape.
I mean everyone knows the low opinion I have of Bum Ass Timothy Bradley™ but dude still looks like an elite athlete at all times and doesn't get legit out of shape like Broner obviously does in between fights.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
The difference being that those guys (with the exception of Jr) just bulk up a bit while still being in shape.
I mean everyone knows the low opinion I have of Bum Ass Timothy Bradley™ but dude still looks like an elite athlete at all times and doesn't get legit out of shape like Broner obviously does in between fights.

Obviously? He looks out of shape, because he wears tight ass clothes like alot of young dudes do (:scusthov:)

Does he look out of shape here?

or in this picture next to Maidana from abour 2 weeks ago?

Or even in this video from 2 weeks ago?

He's obviously bigger, but out of shape? I disagree. He's walking around too heavy, but he's not sloppy or out of shape

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Jr is a fat lazy fukk so hes not a good example

danny cuts but his walk around weight he still looks normal for his size...even he's having problems cutting down to 140..mikey g is also having issues with cutting weight..im sure you saw the 2 days special of him on the verge of passing out and shyt from trying to make 126..dude is walking around in the 160s-170s and hangs out with Brandon rios...you think what he's doing to cut is healthy? timmy usually looks like a fat fukk usually a couple weeks to a month after a fight but when a fight is on the horizon he looks near ready to fight. broner is losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time..thats a problem..he's only getting away with it because he's young

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Jr is a fat lazy fukk so hes not a good example

danny cuts but his walk around weight he still looks normal for his size...even he's having problems cutting down to 140..mikey g is also having issues with cutting weight..im sure you saw the 2 days special of him on the verge of passing out and shyt from trying to make 126..dude is walking around in the 160s-170s and hangs out with Brandon rios...you think what he's doing to cut is healthy? timmy usually looks like a fat fukk usually a couple weeks to a month after a fight but when a fight is on the horizon he looks near ready to fight. broner is losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time..thats a problem..he's only getting away with it because he's young

I agree breh, but hey...what can I do?:manny:

He wont understand until he CANT cut that much weight anymore or he loses again (I believe part of the reason for him losing to Maidana is the fact he basically used camp to lose the rap tour weight....weighing in at only 144.5 for a fight with a huge 147lber:snoop:) because of it:wow:

Him walking around at 155-160 as his normal weight is fine, but 170+??? That's a little too much imo and as he gets older, it's gonna be harder to lose it when you combine that with his undisiplined approach to his weight between fights. You're exactly right.