Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
On the Cyclops team but he teamed up with Iron Man recently...never been on a Avengers team before. Some think it might be Iceman for some reason...Synch which i severely doubt. Magik isnt on a team i dont think and shes more onnthe magic side wuth her domination of Limbo.
magik is on cykes new team. dont know how i missed max on the squad though.

of those listed synch would make the most sense, but it feels like his story wrapped with talon, so with that being over they might just add him back to the x-vault like the new mutants are about to be.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
magik is on cykes new team. dont know how i missed max on the squad though.

of those listed synch would make the most sense, but it feels like his story wrapped with talon, so with that being over they might just add him back to the x-vault like the new mutants are about to be.
It’s funny because a lot of X-vault characters would add flavor to the regular MCU, it’s not like they haven’t taken obscure mutants and sent them to the avengers before.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I think he is on the team with Cyclops. It could be Storm. She’s not a team book.

you called it

WnDEQIG.jpeg

heres hoping they cut the tchalla/ororo drama

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
you called it

WnDEQIG.jpeg

I definitely don't like this for her. Actually, Iceman would've made more sense. They're still trying to figure out what to do with Storm, when they already know what works, they just don't cultivate it. Just give her her own team, and push it. Hell, she could lead the next Uncanny Avengers - Unity Squad, with her own handpicked crew. Her leading that X-Force team was a good and underrated run.

Hell, let her lead of team of M, Bishop, Manifold, Thing & Franklin Richards, Hawkeye, She-Hulk & Shang-Chi. There you go, an interesting dynamic.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Doom one shot was fukking dope :banderas:

Short story (like 48 pages), nothing really groundbreaking, but the art and to the point narration made it a breeze. I feel like it would be an amazing 15 minute animated short :wow:

@R=G you should check it out.

GNnaKqeW8AAv6DR

IYKYK

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Doom one shot was fukking dope :banderas:

Short story (like 48 pages), nothing really groundbreaking, but the art and to the point narration made it a breeze. I feel like it would be an amazing 15 minute animated short :wow:

@R=G you should check it out.

GNnaKqeW8AAv6DR

IYKYK
Should i buy it or download it for free?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
you called it

WnDEQIG.jpeg

Bad enough Marvel is trying to ostracize BP from all outside media and platforms, but now in-comics we gotta revisit the bullshyt with Storm in both Avengers and Ultimate BP :mjlol:

At least the one big flaw of this current Avengers book (microwaved action with not much character introspection) will mean the T'Challa/Ororo dumbshyt should be minimized, at least after the initial introduction of her to the team.

So that's a positive i suppose.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Why did they have to make a new gay Asian juggernaut?
He's part of a new Avengers Academy where only like 1-2 characters out of 7 are not gay. :mjlol:

Marvel is OD with that shyt.
marvoickidjuginfc2024100001.jpg