The Official Dr. Boyce Watkins Thread UPDATE - LATINOS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But if you watch him for like 3 months he's repetitive. Yeah...You gotta reinforce to new people but it's rinse & repeat. But least he's smart enough to mix it up with other people on his channel.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But if you watch him for like 3 months he's repetitive. Yeah...You gotta reinforce to new people but it's rinse & repeat. But least he's smart enough to mix it up with other people on his channel.

Yeah I've noticed this as well. However, it makes sense to push the same message repetitively if you are trying change people's ways of thinking about themselves and their community. Its actually quite genius whether its done intentionally or unintentionally. Repitition is the mother of all skill. If were being fed the same message on a continual basis sooner or later it will become our reality.

Also, I figure if we can listen to mainstream music on a consistent basis, which has the same negative messages being pushed, we can listen to something positive that will uplift ourselves yet happens t be in a repetitive format as well.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, but real talk...i fux with Boyce...he just doesn't have the swag other black progressive thinkers have.

our necessity for swag in leadership is a hindrance to progress. This is why many of our leaders ultimately turn into charlatans. What we need are more calculated and rational thinking men who do not rely so much on emotions to solve our most complex issues.