The Official E3 2012 Thread (Expectations)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Who's taking the Crown this Year?
What games are you most looking forward to?
Will there be any NEXT GEN Announcements?
These questions, and more as the days to E3 countdown....

4 Days Left...:popcorn:

Jet

Banned
Daps
Games I'm looking forward to: Assassin's Creed III, Black Ops 2, Hitman: Absolution, Metro: Last Light, The Last of Us and Tomb Raider

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Tomb Raider E3 trailer is out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q_WJEbT4ws&feature=g-all-u]Tomb Raider - E3 2012 Gameplay Trailer [1080p HD] - YouTube[/ame]

• Dap
Reactions: Jet

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Completely forgot this was next week.

I'm just hoping for more software support for Vita.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I'm most looking forward to Sony's conference. I kind of expect some big announcements that are infrastructure related (i.e. not direct game announcements) and I'm interested to see what direction they're headed with PSN and PSN+.

I also hope to see some more Vita shyt. I'm about to start commuting via public transportation so I should be able to get an hour of Vita in each day.

I wonder how that piece of shyt black ops 2 going to look.
SMH...

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm looking forward to hearing news about Halo 4, Black Ops 2, hopefully a new Smash Bros, and news on the next xbox

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can someone explain to me why games can't be released on xbox live/ or psn on the same day they are released? wouldn't that be cheaper then disc based?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm most looking forward to Sony's conference. I kind of expect some big announcements that are infrastructure related (i.e. not direct game announcements) and I'm interested to see what direction they're headed with PSN and PSN+.

I also hope to see some more Vita shyt. I'm about to start commuting via public transportation so I should be able to get an hour of Vita in each day.

SMH...
*Agrees Through Coli Mobile*
:youngsabo:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
can someone explain to me why games can't be released on xbox live/ or psn on the same day they are released? wouldn't that be cheaper then disc based?
Would that really be a good thing though? And the full games they have for DLC are the same price usually which is disgusting.

Anyway, I believe this year's E3 is going to be heavy with the games (even though I've heard MS is going to just show Live service type of stuff)

But Sony's camp is going to be showing off tons of games, so that's a good thing.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I'm not tripping on the price. But why not release the game on both at the same time. I got mass effect 3 off of psn straight like that.