Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I hear it but I'm not ready to give up on him. There's a scenario where we can get the right environment for him to shine. He cannot be the best player for our team though.

But yes, Get Shaw and 'em outta here.
Since his new contract it seems like he's been undroppable no matter how badly he plays, I'm hoping that's an ETH thing and not contractual.

He has less accountability than Salah and is less accommodating than Mbappe. For all his complaining Mbappe is willing to play centrally when needed. And when Mbappe plays there he has enough pride to put in an effort and improve. Meanwhile Rashford refuses to jump when he plays as a striker.

It's hard having sympathy for Rashford after watching a winger like Barcola. Or watching any top 6 PL winger, who put in proper shift every match while Rashford jogs around.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Villa most be nervous,Cuzz they are been out played something serious

English teams in Europe are gonna be all out

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
I had a period when I was eight or nine years old when I was terrible with my mother. I remember kicking my mother's legs. When I came home from games, I got pissed off and did some awkward stuff. This period lasted a little while. My mother went to see someone for advice, because she couldn't handle me on this point. The shrink had said to her: 'Do the same thing, if he kicks you, kick him, like that, he will calm down'. Over time, everything went back to normal

Kounde: ‘I used to kick my mom after games, and went to see a shrink’

:dahell: