Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

Daps
Reppin
NYC

you know dem way deree
293-d4441ec95430.png

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm 100% not giving up on Rashford.

Hopefully they get ETH out the paint this summer but I also want Sancho gone. Along with a few others. Atleast his CL performance can help us get a decent fee for him.
If an offer around 80m comes in Rashford's got to go :hubie:

There needs to be a wholesale clean up starting with the 'United DNA' players. United Academy has been producing world class a$$holes for years now. Dean Henderson, Lingard, Brandon Williams, Greenwood come up through the academy will all the entitlement but zero grit. Garnacho is also an a$$hole but to his credit he is one of the only players to show some pride and fight when he's on the pitch.

Rashford is 26 years old now but still behaving like a recently promoted player. Taking zero responsibility and zero effort when going gets tough.

Dream scenario would be to getting rid of Luke Shaw, Rashford, McTominay but unfortunately it looks like Jim Ratcliffe is going to double down on Brexit United :francis:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
If an offer around 80m comes in Rashford's got to go :hubie:

There needs to be a wholesale clean up starting with the 'United DNA' players. United Academy has been producing world class a$$holes for years now. Dean Henderson, Lingard, Brandon Williams, Greenwood come up through the academy will all the entitlement but zero grit. Garnacho is also an a$$hole but to his credit he is one of the only players to show some pride and fight when he's on the pitch.

Rashford is 26 years old now but still behaving like a recently promoted player. Taking zero responsibility and zero effort when going gets tough.

Dream scenario would be to getting rid of Luke Shaw, Rashford, McTominay but unfortunately it looks like Jim Ratcliffe is going to double down on Brexit United :francis:
I hear it but I'm not ready to give up on him. There's a scenario where we can get the right environment for him to shine. He cannot be the best player for our team though.

But yes, Get Shaw and 'em outta here.