The Official Halo 4 Discussion Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
halo-4-cover.jpg

We have less than 3 weeks till the GOAT console FPS drops. That's less than 3 weeks till greatness is here. It's less than 3 weeks till we know what hapens in the next chapter of Master Chief and Cortana's story. More Importanly, it's less than 3 weeks till you nikkas get #DatWork from this DMR.

Use this thread for discussing the campaign/Spartan Ops mode and also the Multiplayer mode that we will be playing for the next few years.

Check out these sites for Halo related content:

Halo Official Site
www.majorleaguegaming.com
www.halocouncil.com

[
red_vs_blue___smyf_x_firestream___halo_4_desktop_by_solidtransient-d5fn6e1.jpg

Buy on Amazon, support The-Coli

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Instant-Exclusive-Pre-order-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYX8W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1352144005&sr=8-3&keywords=halo+4"]Amazon.com: Halo 4 ($10 Amazon Instant Video Credit and Exclusive Pre-order Bonus): Video Games[/ame]

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's about to go down playing with my coli brehs:wow: we'll see who's best come November

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else think Akademik is most likely a bit shyt at Halo? :yeshrug:

Like we really believe that you put in #datwork with the DMR :upsetfavre:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I suck, but if someone take me under there wing i will put in the work to actually become good :manny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Isn't @colicolicoli a woman?

A woman playing video games gtfoh :heh:

:dead:

yea, I added a few ppl from here to fukk around with, nothing serious and she was one em. Yes, a woman playing a video game. LOL, you're an a$$hole b, she's cool.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I'm probably the best reach player thecoli has to offer. And basically was on a pro practice squad. But don't let me tell it send me a message on live. I'll give y'all that work.

And I already paid for halo 4 just waiting on the FedEx guy :win: I was putting work at e3

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

yea, I added a few ppl from here to fukk around with, nothing serious and she was one em. Yes, a woman playing a video game. LOL, you're an a$$hole b, she's cool.

Yeah but I've never actually played video games with a woman.

If I ever see a female on halo I t-bag relentlessly and let me tell you my nuts have been marinating in baby oil for two years and they are ready to be dropped on an unsuspecting wench playing video games thinking it's 'all good' :ehh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I'm probably the best reach player thecoli has to offer. And basically was on a pro practice squad. But don't let me tell it send me a message on live. I'll give y'all that work.

And I already paid for halo 4 just waiting on the FedEx guy :win: I was putting work at e3

you have a 0.97 K/D

and you're the best player? nikka you getting raped in TEAM SLAYER?!?!?!?!?! :laff: Have you ever played a gametype without radar fam?

luxthinkboutit.png
you gon get #DatWork . I'll be on in a hr or so. I'm wrong for this...but fukk it.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
you have a 0.97 K/D

and you're the best player? nikkas you getting raped in TEAM SLAYER?!?!?!?!?! :laff:

luxthinkboutit.png
you gon get #DatWork . I'll be on in a hr or so. I'm wrong for this...but fukk it.

:aicmon:

You really think my k/d expresses something especially after the game is :flabbynsick: plus if anything my Lil brother plays my reach now.

I'm at work I'll be on tonight. God will forgive you for your comment, I won't tho.

@James Carter

Let this nikka know what I do.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This what happens when 343/Bungie don't screen the clients

loaded-lux-rapradar.png

Daps
:aicmon:

You really think my k/d expresses something especially after the game is :flabbynsick: plus if anything my Lil brother plays my reach now.

I'm at work I'll be on tonight. God will forgive you for your comment, I won't tho.

@James Carter

Let this nikka know what I do.

yeah dont let that k/d fool you :whistle: nikkas play around alot but when its time to play against real talent and nikkas that beast, @iMajor :cook: like no other.

@AkaDemiK ill throw coli cash major work you :umad: