IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
what is y'all favorite

i have been wanting to make a post focusing on martial arts film for a minute. never got around to it until now

if its okay can a brutha post download links in this thread (want to make sure it cool with the moderator)

The Boxer Rebellion

BoxerRebellion_IVL_SC36-medium.jpg

Download: Boxer.Rebellion.1976.[shawmoviesdownload.blogspot.com].mkv
Subs: en Boxer Rebellion 1976.zip

Deadly Knives

deadly%2Bknives%2B1972.jpg

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Jui%20Kuen.png

Synopsis
After the initial success of Snake In The Eagle's Shadow (1978), Jackie Chan was finally able to unleash the full force of his comic and physical genius under the masterful direction of Yuen Woo-ping.

The story firmly established stock conventions like the irreverent student-master relationship and the concept of gaining fighting prowess through inebriation that appeared in dozens of subsequent films such as The World Of Drunken Master and Kung Fu Of Eight Drunkards.

Read the full review at KungFuCinema.com

dx02utlue9vn.png

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
never got into alot of older kung fu movies.

tony jaa makes the best muay thai movies.
and I like the jet li chinese movies, they tone down the action in his american ones.

from what im read is that jaa has join a buddhist monastery dont quote me on that though
by the way check out born to fight or chocolate

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
from what im read is that jaa has join a buddhist monastery dont quote me on that though
by the way check out born to fight or chocolate

According to his wikipedia page (I know that shyt ain't accurate), he left the monastery and he's dropping a sequel to the protector with that chick from chocolate. I hope that shyt is true :ahh:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
According to his wikipedia page (I know that shyt ain't accurate), he left the monastery and he's dropping a sequel to the protector with that chick from chocolate. I hope that shyt is true :ahh:

hopefully. he's the goat.

have me like :whoo: every time I see a bad guy getting ready to catch a ass-whooping