The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lets look at it one more time:
michigan-team.gif
jj-mccarthy-michigan.gif
michigan-wolverines-donovan-edwards.gif

jj-mccarthy-michigan.gif
michigan-football-michigan-wolverines.gif

yxh6rlrjqwbc1.jpeg

WELL THAT WAS FUN

@Trust Me @DropTopDoc @dh86 @Toussaint @NigerianDonDada @|r|e|a|d| @Rell @No1 @hood b. goode @Clayton Endicott @Prolific @Knights89 @Dem313wayz @HNIC973 @wire28 @Regular_P @intra vires @heart @Piff Perkins @the artist known az @FabTrey

LETS TURN THE PAGE

THE 3X CONSECUTIVE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS
THE 12 TIME and DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED, UNDEFEATED, 2023 NATIONAL CHAPMIONS
THE LEADERS
THE BEST
THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WEST
THE VICTORS

THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

5gwhmm1uwlec1.jpeg

TEAM 145

Aug. 31
vs. Fresno State
Fresno State Football Schedule

Sept. 7 vs. Texas Texas Football Schedule
Sept. 14 vs. Ark. State
Arkansas State Football Schedule

Sept. 21 vs. USC USC Football Schedule
Sept. 28 vs. Minnesota
Minnesota Golden Gophers Football Schedule

Oct. 5 at Washington Washington Football Schedule
Oct. 12 Idle
Oct. 19 at Illinois
Illinois Fighting Illini Football Schedule

Oct. 26 vs. Michigan State
Michigan State Football Schedule

Nov. 2 vs. Oregon
Oregon Ducks Football Schedule

Nov. 9 at Indiana
Indiana Football Schedule

Nov. 16 Idle
Nov. 23 vs. Northwestern
Northwestern Wildcats Football Schedule

Nov. 30 at Ohio State
Ohio State Football Schedule

Dec. 7 Big Ten Championship​
Friday, December 20 & 21stCollege Football Playoff Round 1
(On Campus, if applicable)
Tuesday, December 31, 2024: Vrbo Fiesta Bowl (evening)
Wednesday, January 1, 2025: Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl (early afternoon), Rose Bowl Game (late afternoon) and Allstate Sugar Bowl (evening)
College Football Playoff Quarterfinals
Thursday, January 9, 2025: Capital One Orange Bowl (evening)
Friday, January 10, 2025: Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic (evening)

College Football Playoff Semifinals
Monday, January 20, 2025: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GeorgiaCFP National Championship

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Posted this in the 144 thread for people that want offensive philosophy changes. Here's the thing to remember about all that high flying spread offense. Michigan plays in an actual elements the most you deal with in CA FL TX is rain. Remember the Illinois game in 22? 20 degrees wind gusts 30-40 mph. You aren't playing basketball on grass up here. The mentality we have is the right one no matter how boring it is #Smash👊

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Them boys gonna get tested next year! I’m ready to see how things shake out post Harbaugh!

Go Blue!!!! National Champions!!!
Yeah, no half steppin and michigan is THE target.

Looking at the schedule i'm definintely going to @ Washington, perhaps USC or Oregon (depending if I want to go back to A2 for mom's birthday or my own). What an amazing home schedule (as a spectator)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Posted this in the 144 thread for people that want offensive philosophy changes. Here's the thing to remember about all that high flying spread offense. Michigan plays in an actual elements the most you deal with in CA FL TX is rain. Remember the Illinois game in 22? 20 degrees wind gusts 30-40 mph. You aren't playing basketball on grass up here. The mentality we have is the right one no matter how boring it is #Smash👊

I’m ok with that, but what i also want is the ability to flex our passing muscles every game isn’t going to be a slog, being able to run the ball is great and very important, but much like saban had Alabama they could adapt, if it was a rock fight they could do that, if they needed to air it out they could do that, if they needed to run they could do that, with the addition of 12 team play off you will have to adapt to different defenses and so you can keep a lot of elements but may have to switch up, i don’t want Moore to be like Jim when he was throwing a chair against a wall( our previous run game) basically being hard headed

How I want em using donovan edwards next year. Build the offense for him and the QB needs to be a running threat so opponents cant just key in on 7

I want Donovan to be patient and not put his head dow as soon as he decides a path