The Official Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery Trial (Update : All 3 found guilty!)

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like black people are focusing amd giving attention to the wrong trial. Everybody focused on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial when we need to be focused on the Ahmaud Arbery trial. Both trials are important but 2 white men were killed in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. Not one black person was shot, killed, or even injured.

Compared to this trial where a innocent black man was chased, ran down, cornered in and killed by 3 white racist redneck idiots with trucks and shotguns while he was on feet and unarmed.

I kinda feel like the media is trying to get everybody to focus on the Rittenhouse trial to keep everybody from focusing on the Ahmaud Arbery trial. We can fall for the okie dok

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like black people are focusing amd giving attention to the wrong trial. Everybody focused on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial when we need to be focused on the Ahmaud Arbery trial. Both trials are important but 2 white men were killed in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. Not one black person was shot, killed, or even injured.

Compared to this trial where a innocent black man was chased, ran down, cornered in and killed by 3 white racist redneck idiots with trucks and shotguns while he was on feet and unarmed.

I kinda feel like the media is trying to get everybody to focus on the Rittenhouse trial to keep everybody from focusing on the Ahmaud Arbery trial. We can fall for the okie dok

EXACTLY!!!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Facts, i don't really give a fukk about Kyle Rittenhouse or his agitating peaceful black protest cac victims.
But this Ahmaud case will basically show that white people can just chase down and murder a black person at will if they are let go. This is more important. Citiizens arrests laws are from a bygone era and need to be abolished. Zimmerman getting off set a bad prescedent. You shouldn't be allowed to instigate and confrontation, kill somebody as a result of it and then be free to go like it wasn't you fault.

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts, i don't really give a fukk about Kyle Rittenhouse or his agitating peaceful black protest cac victims.
But this Ahmaud case will basically show that white people can just chase down and murder a black person at will if they are let go. This is more important. Citiizens arrests laws are from a bygone era and need to be abolished. Zimmerman getting off set a bad prescedent. You shouldn't be allowed to instigate and confrontation, kill somebody as a result of it and then be free to go like it wasn't you fault.

Right and if they're all 3 convicted that will set a precedent showing white people they ass will go to prison for fukking with black people.

And people always compare OJ Simpson to Zimmerman. They say OJ getting off set a precedent that black people could kill white people and get off and not be punished because they say OJ got off for killing 2 white people.

But I don't want to turn this into a OJ Simpson/zimmerman thread. I want these 3 cacs convicted on all charges to set a good precedent on the behalf of black people all around the country

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Right and if they're all 3 convicted that will set a precedent showing white people they ass will go to prison for fukking with black people.

And people always compare OJ Simpson to Zimmerman. They say OJ getting off set a precedent that black people could kill white people and get off and not be punished because they say OJ got off for killing 2 white people.

But I don't want to turn this into a OJ Simpson/zimmerman thread. I want these 3 cacs convicted on all charges to set a good precedent on the behalf of black people all around the country
OJ got off, because white folks think they don't have to follow due process when they think a black person is guilty of a crime and he was rich enough to make them pay for that. they learned a valuable lesson.
Zimmerman was a case of lawyers going for a homerun when they had an easy double. Never overcharge for a crime. you had a manslaughter charge easy, but tried to say it was premeditated second degree murder instead. So they are similar in the sense that the prosecutors both fukked up winnable cases.

The good thing about his case though is they leveled all sort of charges against these three men, so something should stick if not all of it.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
How come it's taken this long to get a sticky thread on this matter :mindblown: after nearly two weeks of this case heating up again shyt it's like nikkas don't even care anymore :unimpressed:

Is this just more proof of how White TLR has gotten within the past months :mjpls: even that Rittenhouse case has gotten more locker room press interest than this :mjpls:

:martin: