The Official NOME 4 Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My corner angryfan rant

Clips will spit mediocre gun bars and tell some jokes. Tay rock will be spitting light bars then flailing his arms screaming "that's light!!" Like he really had to tell us they were. Clips fans will blindly say he won again without any rationale why. It's pretty common at this point. My prediction, who the hell cares tey both trash

B magic vs big t just makes no sense. You know what would have made more sense? B magic should be battling Rex and Cortez should be battling big t. Get it?
That shyt go together! I got b magic 2-1 big t been getting his clips on and stumbling and choking too much. Except clips has a fan base that over looks that and big t doesn't. B magic clean performance will win it

I got Rex winning in the room and Cortez winning on cam, in a match smack should have made happen 3 years ago

I got goodz winning in the room and verb winning on cam in another match smack should have made happen 3 years ago.

Don't these matches feel like they should have been on nome 1?

I got Todd washing reed. This might be body of the night

Nope spoke too soon, what ill will go do to DNA will be body of the night.

And I got hustle with her new ghost writer beating gattas

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You won't spend money to go see the GOAT in person :sas1:?

The hype will die once the venue doesn't let people in on time, there's 35 minutes between battles, everyone only has two rounds of material, mic issues, Smack is on stage drunk, etc

Not for this card.
Nobody wants to see DNA.
Big T has been mediocre lately. Women battle? :heh:
Reed will get booed out the building.
TODD will be his usual lukewarm self.
Goodz will not bring out the best in Verb. I'm predicting this battle will be terrible on both sides.

There's only two battles on this card that I want to see. :manny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My corner angryfan rant

I got b magic 2-1 big t been getting his clips on and stumbling and choking too much. Except clips has a fan base that over looks that and big t doesn't.

i've seen plenty of people acknowledge that clips chokes, even clips admitting to choking and freestyling his way out of it

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i've seen plenty of people acknowledge that clips chokes, even clips admitting to choking and freestyling his way out of it
I didn't say his fans won't admit it, I clearly used the words over look as in never hold that against him as they are judging the battle but flip side make that they first critique as they are judging a big t battle.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not for this card.
Nobody wants to see DNA.
Big T has been mediocre lately. Women battle? :heh:
Reed will get booed out the building.
TODD will be his usual lukewarm self.
Goodz will not bring out the best in Verb. I'm predicting this battle will be terrible on both sides.

There's only two battles on this card that I want to see. :manny:

I agree with everything you said but I hope they all show up with bars or URL:rip:

Why is Smack booking females?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
ain't no one tryna see gattas on URL breh, get it the fukk outta here.
Not tryna hear hustle spit lotta zay reaches either.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say his fans won't admit it, I clearly used the words over look as in never hold that against him as they are judging the battle but flip side make that they first critique as they are judging a big t battle.

what rounds has clips choked in that people are still saying he won?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Here's my predictions:

Charlie Clips vs Tay Roc - This is definitely gonna be the most gassed battle of the night. Dot Mobb are gonna be in full effect and Charlie is gonna get his usual love. As someone who's not really a fan of either, I'm gonna enjoy the fukkery on here.

Aye Verb vs Goodz - Aye Verb's gonna have a tough time in the building because NY fans are gonna boo him purely off merit, now. He's gonna come with some cold shyt as usual but it may not land like it should. Goodz' gonna be swaggy as well and he might have a few cold bars here and there but that's not gonna be his MO.

B-Magic vs Big T - Name flips galore, Magic is really gonna bar Big T's life away. We all know what Magic does so I don't really need to talk about it. Big T's been weak since his 2nd round against K-Shine.

Ill Will vs DNA - 3 round roasting sessions from Ill Will. It's probably gonna be like Johnny Alcatraz battle. DNA isn't gonna say anything noteworthy.

Cortez vs T-Rex - If this was a one rounder, I'd bet on T-Rex but we all know that he loses steam throughout his battles. Cortez has been undefeated since he lost to Verb and he's really polished with his bars now. I've got Cortez winning on cam convincingly.

JJDD vs Reed - I think JJDD is mad generic and his battles put me to sleep but Reed's never been on URL before or battled in the format before, so I've got JJDD winning by default.

Ms Hustle vs Gattas - I've got Gattas winning simply because Hustle hasn't been good since she started battling again and her choke at SM3 was so vulgar that they had to edit out the whole choke to make the round debatable. Plus, Gattas is nice to look at (Don't judge me :birdman:)

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Card is ass tho.. Call a spade a spade, nikka.
What you wanna see?
Battles haven't even happened yet. Y'all be doing too much.... I WILL agree that I have ZERO interest in DNA/Will. Like who y'all wanna see?