Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This draft has been so logical that i'm concerned.

We didn't reach for anyone....and it's clear that they're trying to have maximum options out of sets with AOC, or just enough to let Minshew make something happen.

I wonder if we're looking at Brendan Rice, cause WR2 and slot are definitely glaring holes for us....i wish we could work something out and bring Renfrow back but it's unlikely
I've read Brock Bowers can play some slot.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I've read Brock Bowers can play some slot.
I figured we were going to go the whole Gronk/Hernandez route with the duo. but outside of Meyers them other cats probably wouldn't make a roster on a lot of other teams.

:dwillhuh: Jakobi Myers was balling. They reached on the third guy from what I've read.

I did hate on Meyers mostly cause he came from the Pats cause of McDaniels but if he's WR2, whos gonna be the slot guy or vice versa. Tucker and Turner are midgets and Wilkerson is pretty much just happy to be in the NFL getting a check.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
PFF Grades and recap of each draft pick

Brock BowersTEGeorgia
OVR7
POS1 / 17
Pick Grade:Very Good
With the top six quarterbacks off the board, the Raiders go with a “best player available” approach despite taking tight end Michael Mayer in the second round of the 2023 NFL Draft. Bowers is a versatile offensive weapon and should be an immediate impact player thanks to what he can do with the ball in his hands. Bowers’ 689 receiving yards after contact during his college career at Georgia are more than any other tight end since PFF began charting college football in 2014.

Jackson Powers-JohnsonCOregon
OVR27
POS1 / 13
Pick Grade:Elite
Powers-Johnson’s slide ends as the Raiders pick the interior offensive lineman with positional versatility. They struggled mightily at the guard positions in 2023, and current center Andre James was PFF’s ninth-highest-graded player at the position. Powers-Johnson allowed just one quarterback pressure on 481 pass-blocking snaps in 2023 and is PFF’s highest-graded college center since 2022 (91.5).

Delmar GlazeTMaryland
OVR257
POS30 / 35
Pick Grade:Below Average
The Raiders double down on offensive line on Day 2, picking Maryland’s Delmar Glaze, who represents a big reach compared to the PFF big board and consensus boards. Glaze graded out well in 2023, posting an 83.6 pass-blocking mark, but his movement skills are a bit lacking for an NFL tackle, making him a better option on the interior.
Decamerion RichardsonCBMississippi State
OVR166
POS22 / 39
Pick Grade:Average
Richardson is a plus player against the run, earning a career-best 75.9 PFF run-defense grade in 2023. He missed just 3.9% of his tackle attempts last season.
Tommy EichenbergLBOhio State
OVR127
POS5 / 23
Eichenberg racked up an impressive 75 combined run stops in 2022 and 2023, the top mark among Big Ten linebackers. In that span, he also amassed 29 tackles for loss or no gain, which ranked third in the conference.
Dylan LaubeHBNew Hampshire
OVR203
POS19 / 29
Pick Grade:Good
Laube should have a role on special teams and as a receiving threat out of the backfield for the Raiders. He tallied more than 700 receiving yards with 23 forced missed tackles after the catch in his final season at New Hampshire, and he cleared an 80.0 PFF receiving grade in each of the past three seasons.
Trey TaylorSAir Force
OVR201
POS14 / 23
Taylor won the Jim Thorpe Award for the best defensive back in college football in 2023. He earned an 89.0 overall grade last year, fourth among all safeties. On 39 throws into his coverage, he allowed just 22 catches for 202 yards and one score.