The Official PWG Thread

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I didn't get a Gargano vibe at all from him, but I've only seen probably 3-4 matches of his. The last match I saw before BOLA 2018 was on some dead a dirt Evolve show where his entire existence seemed to be taking huge bumps to get any kind of buzz going and that's all he could do.
You must be talking about the Ethan Page matches which, yeah, he went out of his way to kill himself to get over :lolbron:

But after that feud was done they started putting him where he wanted to prove he belonged in the ring with the best so he grinded to become Evolve champ. Problem was Zack Sabre Jr was the champ and basically embarrassed him.

After that he basically became suicidal and started challenging WALTER who in true WALTER fashion, beat the ever loving dogshyt out of him in two or three matches. But dude refused to quit and he got over with that. I'm personally on board with him being die hard to prove himself. It's the right role for him. He has Kassius Ohno at Evolve next

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
sPK3gjk.png

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hechicero vs ZSJ might be a low end MOTYC for me tbh. Really, really enjoyed that having what I thought was no exposure to Hechicero, but it turns out I had a list of good lucha things I watched in 2016 and Hechicero vs Negro Casas was the one that I liked the most by far. That 70s/80s lucha style :gladbron:

Darby Allin is an accident waiting to happen. 2019 is going to have at trust fall go very, very wrong imo.

Last edited:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Two Hundred card

PWG World Title: Jeff Cobb (c) vs. Bandido

PWG World Tag Team Titles: The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz) (c) vs. Lucha Brothers (Fenix and Pentagon Jr) vs. LAX (Ortiz and Santana)

Jonathan Gresham vs. David Starr

Darby Allin vs. Brody King

Aussie Open (Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher) vs. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent?)

Laredo Kid vs. Puma King

Trey Miguel vs. Jungle Boy vs. Jake Atlas

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Interested in the names since the indies been getting bleed even more dry with AEW popping up signing guys (& AEW TV will be statrting right around that time so they might keep their guys off to avoid somebody getting hurt) & that random day off :jbhmm: