The OFFICIAL Red Flags When Dating Men Thread

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
On the first date, if he's not engaging in an actual conversation But he's happy to talk about himself all damn night or day, it's best to ask for the check, pay for your own meal and leave.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Ok so my ex was extremely bad with money. He made 3x as much as me and we SPLIT everything yet he never seemed to have money. Sometimes it wasn't just about money, he could have wanted something materialistic and I said no. Now mind you I never asked for shyt from him but his half of bills. If he brought me something, cool.

Well one day he asked for money for I forgot what for...

Me: :aicmon: I'm not giving you anything, handle your business.

Him: why? :dwillhuh:

Me: :francis: every time we get into a argument you always telling me how much more money you make MORE THAN ME...but when it's time to get what you want this money is non existent. Nah you good.

Him: :hubie: it's cool I'll just get from the white GIRL :youngsabo:

Me: :birdman: what white girl?

Him: :myman: don't worry about it.

Me: (approaching him cause I'm heated) what white girl? :demonic:

Him: :shaq2:

I pulled his dreads like a crazy a person him: :sadbron: there is no white GIRL I was just playing...you never wanna...

Me: :ufdup: NO fukk YOU. How you gonna say some shyt like that and that person don't exist...

Long story short he said it a lot in the relationship :to: so I started putting my own childish spins on shyt getting him mad as fukk...

Relationship was shyt.
The most disrespectful relationship. We use to fight all the time and yes I use to physically fight him. Not proud of it. I don't advocate putting your hands on anyone. I know this may be used against me later on but this real life shyt. It was all around abusive.
Be domestically violent brehette's. :scust:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You're willing to admit you're broke and an abusive man-beater, I can respect the honesty. :salute:
Um no I'm not.

I'll let you take that part of my story and run with it. But no one should be putting their hands on anyone.

If you meant "broken" yes at one point I was a broken soul.

If you just calling me broke for the fukk of it then eh you aren't the first person to take my username to heart.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Um no I'm not.

I'll let you take that part of my story and run with it. But no one should be putting their hands on anyone.

If you just calling me broke for the fukk of it then eh you aren't the first person to take my username to heart.
You beat men, that'd be an automatic :bush: from me regardless of the money or how fat the ass is. :wow:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
When all of his conversations are about work.You think it's good because he's driven and work-oriented.He probably doesn't have any other interests, so that's the only thing he can talk about is a red flag.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When all of his conversations are about work.You think it's good because he's driven and work-oriented.He probably doesn't have any other interests, so that's the only thing he can talk about is a red flag.
On the first day you want him to pour his heart out to you
?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You're willing to admit you're broke and an abusive man-beater, I can respect the honesty. :salute:

Um no I'm not.

Her SN is a reference to Kanye West's album Late Registration in which he performed a series of skits involving a fictional black fraternity called Broke Phi Broke (We Aint Got It) in which they pride themselves in not taking showers or having food to eat while Kanye is making $ while selling beats and whatnot.

I mean I could be wrong :troll:.