The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You'd have a point if it were just cancelled content, but Status routinely uploaded actual DLC. He played with the scorpion and it stung him.:yeshrug:
I guess but the dlc is weak every year, outside the added moves and entrances I could care less about it

But I’m apart of the problem because I buy the legend edition almost every year

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I mean I get it because as a business you want to be able to capitalize on your content and he giving it away for free. But most of that stuff was never going to see the light of day and people downloading it should show 2k that this is what people actually want instead of some jobber pack from NXT.

I fell like with the “new era” we are seeing on tv it’s time for that to transition into the games and how they present them. 2k needs to go to bi annual released
:russ: why do ya'll think businesses can just skip a year of making money?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Holy breh put in work to make that video, what part of unreleased DLC is he using in it, is WWE putting out a baseball arena or did he make that?
Why do people act like there is only one way to make money?

In the off year they could just release a $30 dlc pack with some updated entrances some new match types or just some major fixes. Its not hard

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

So basically theyre saying is the game is their art and they want it appreciated as they put it out. Ok fine I understand that feeling. Here is the problem, if I am going to a museum to look at the Mona Lisa, I can understand why I cannot touch it. If i buy a print of the mona lisa in the gift shop and i decide to take it home and draw a blunt in her mouth, thats my business. Its the same for modding. If someone wants to enhance their experience, they should be able to. I understand the DLC thing to an extent but we all know this is really about them being forced to make persona cards because they got exposed

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
The NBA 2K and WWE 2K community can do the funniest thing in the world and bully 2K into submission