The Offiial "Black Mass" Thread (Johnny Depp as Whitey Bulger)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yup. Depps best scene far and away was in the trailer.
Considering the source story they could've done 100x better tbh. It was a straight B- because it was just...idk how to describe it

Like a nice car with a shytty interior. But not like ABYSMAL just passable.

This was the 2004 corvette of mafia movies.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Considering the source story they could've done 100x better tbh. It was a straight B- because it was just...idk how to describe it

Like a nice car with a shytty interior. But not like ABYSMAL just passable.

This movie was the 2004 corvette of mafia movies.
Yeah. It's just kind of...there. I honestly can't even remember what happens in it and have no desire to ever see it again. I don't remember it being bad,I just know that my mind purged it soon as the credits rolled.

It's like marvel made a Boston gangster film.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Just finished watching this and I have to agree with the other comments. The movie didn't suck but they completely dropped the ball. This is an ill ass story that could have been told so much better. The acting was great overall but everything else was just meh.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The movie was acted very well overall. But I wish the script and cinematography was stronger.

Yup. Acting is great. Script makes it boring as fukk tho. There’s just never any spark to it and it’s not interesting. Which is weird to say about a gangster movie. But it focuses more on the fbi portion than the gangster portion. But even then, the fbi stuff should still be interesting and it’s just dull. Using that rick ross music in the trailer was genius tho