The older I get the loneliness of not having partner is eating away at me

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I can think about allday is having a wife to come home to. I want somebody to hold hands with. I want to make her dinner for and go out for bike rides and walks.

I want to be in love so much. Im tired of being alone. I want somebody to wake up next to me. I'm a square dude. I don't want to sleep with a whole bunch of random woman. I want a square like me to do square things. I don't even like sex. I'm mostly asexual. I'm intelligent. Only primitive men sleep around. I'm organized, neat, clean and we'll groomed.

I'm in class and I can't focus on this trip planning and map reading but shyt. All I can think about is not having a girl to hold.

I want my parents to have grand children and for my grand parents to see me a father. I'm the only male still standing. Out of my male family members all r either dead, gay, in jail or flabby & sick drinking their life away. I want to let them see I was able to make a successful life and carry the family leagacy.

Time is going by so fast. I don't got time to play these bullshyt social norms that white people created. Like being "equally yoked" we're living in a system of white supremacy. We're not gonna ever be equally yoked. We're supposed to work together and survive but black people have taken the mindset of white people. It's not in our culture to live these weird analytical lives where everything is perfectly planned out. We're not robotic prople. We're passionate and emotional. We're human.

I'm tired of waiting for some dream girl that don't exist. Too many Bm are waiting for Trina in a pants suit to fly out the sky like motherfukking Mary Poppins and suck their dikk and do their taxes . Bro let me let u in on a little secret, she don't exist.

II definitel don't want no "bad bytch" those hos evil. Too evil. I think I'm going to find a broke artsy chick that's nerdy. She's going to have no ass and wear glasses. We can have kids and travel the world together. I'll take care of the bills. I don't care about us being equally yoked. I need love. I'm dying inside. I'm tired of fighting alone. Im running out of fight, my armor is finally starting to chip away.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All I can think about allday is having a wife to come home to. I want somebody to hold hands with. I want to make her dinner for and go out for bike rides and walks.

I want to be in love so much. Im tired of being alone. I want somebody to wake up next to me. I'm a square dude. I don't want to sleep with a whole bunch of random woman. I want a square like me to do square things. I don't even like sex. I'm mostly asexual. I'm intelligent. Only primitive men sleep around. I'm organized, neat, clean and we'll groomed.

I'm in class and I can't focus on this trip planning and map reading but shyt. All I can think about is not having a girl to hold.

I want my parents to have grand children and for my grand parents to see me a father. I'm the only male still standing. Out of my male family members all r either dead, gay, in jail or flabby & sick drinking their life away. I want to let them see I was able to make a successful life and carry the family leagacy.

Time is going by so fast. I don't got time to play these bullshyt social norms that white people created. Like being "equally yoked" we're living in a system of white supremacy. We're not gonna ever be equally yoked. We're supposed to work together and survive but black people have taken the mindset of white people. It's not in our culture to live these weird analtianal lives where everything is perfectly planned out.

I'm tired of waiting for some dream girl that don't exist. Too Bm are waiting for Trina in a pants suit to fly out the sky like motherfukking Mary Poppins and suck their dikk and do their taxes . Bro let me let u in on a little secret, she don't exist.

II definitel don't want no "bad bytch" those hos evil. Too evil. I think I'm going to find a broke artsy chick that's nerdy. She's going to have no ass and wear glasses. We can have kids and travel the world together. I'll take care of the bills. I don't care about us being equally yoked. I need love. I'm dying inside. I'm tired of fighting alone. Im running out of fight, my armor is finally starting to chip away.

:gucci: nikka you serious?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Time is going by so fast. I don't got time to play these bullshyt social norms that white people created. Like being "equally yoked" we're living in a system of white supremacy. We're not gonna ever be equally yoked. We're supposed to work together and survive but black people have taken the mindset of white people. It's not in our culture to live these weird analtianal lives where everything is perfectly planned out.

I'm tired of waiting for some dream girl that don't exist. Too Bm are waiting for Trina in a pants suit to fly out the sky like motherfukking Mary Poppins and suck their dikk and do their taxes . Bro let me let u in on a little secret, she don't exist.

Get on Bumble

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop making threads on thecoli and maybe try a dating app or that speed dating shyt. You have to start doing something if thats what you really want.
I'm not doing that bullshyt. Online dating don't work man. I'm telling u I'm looking for a spiritual connection. How am I going to find that on a motherfukker ING dating app bro?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not doing that bullshyt. Online dating don't work man. I'm telling u I'm looking for a spiritual connection. How am I going to find that on a motherfukker ING dating app bro?
Well you eventually meet the person in real life possible you two vibe go on a few dates possibly eventually fukk and grow from like or lust into love lol. Or you dont like her and move on.