The one major mistake Drake has made during his career that could help him now in this war is….

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
not signing any spitters to OVO. Yeah he got writers in his camp that can toss lines and ideas to him but he doesn’t any visible rappers that can stand on the front lines and help him out.

Think about it….Jay Z had Roc a fella and State Property with him to go to war with. When Jada came at Jay, Beans went at him. Bleek threw shots at Nas. He had spitters around him that were built to neutralize any threat that came his way.

50 had Banks, Yayo and Buck. Even Eminem came in for the tag during his Ja beef. G Unit went at Budden, Fat Joe, The Lox, Game and Ross.

To the west coast….
2Pac had the Outlawz :pachaha:

Eazy E had BG Knoccout, Dresta and Bone representing for Ruthless. Dr Dre had Snoop, Daz and Kurupt on the opposite side.

I’m not saying that you need help to deal with a threat on your own if you’re him but it can definitely help you when it’s war time especially if you’re on your own.

21 Savage ain’t said a fukking word. Just did an album with the nikka. He ain’t jumping in to defend Drake. Drake got a machine behind him of course but he doesn’t have a Beanie Sigel or Lloyd Banks…an underling that’s gonna get their hands dirty to back nikkas up nh.

Don't you know 6God writes all his own battle bars? He just keeps the tent writers on contract for that r&b vibe :jawalrus:

Lil yachty gon handle his light work :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
"Rip the Freeway shoot through Memphis with money bags stop in Phillie order cheese steaks and eat Beans fast"

With just a few bars Nas cooked all the Roc underlings dolo.

Drake don't need a team he just needs to make sure in the end he beats the biggest threat which is Kendrick. In the game you win when you beat the final boss whether you killed all the stage enemies or not.

H-to the -OMO freestyle >>>>> Ether

Nas was in his fukking bag DOLO!

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, PartyNextDoor and Makonnen if he can get another OVO deal will back up Drake.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, the best thing Drake can do is grow up. Whatever this "Red Button" is, he needs to press it and end this phase of "Drake".

Then, he needs to disappear for a bit. Start by shedding the BS crew he surrounds himself with :camby:. Including the ghostwriters. Let them find work elsewhere. Sign the best writers to artist deals.

Next, his day-to-day (for a little while) should be working to put OVO artists in better positions to be successful. There is real talent in there that needs to be heard more. Run your fukking label and be a "boss".

Find a woman and settle tf down. The dirty ig thots need to go.

Make peace with who he can, if he can. There are relationships that will be irreparable, but a reaching out to peace it up would go a long way with some.

2-3 years later, drop a quickie rap to test the waters. If all is good, come back with an ep. showing a new, mature, and authentic Drake.

Either way, he's gotta fall back for a minute. We have been overexposed to him and it's got people tired and rolling their eyes.