I went back and listened to "First Person Shooter".....I Think Drake is the one who baited Kendrick, Rick Ross, Future, and Metro...

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
I think the boy is waaay more calculated than the hip hop world give him credit for.... Drake is a true student of the game and one of his favorite rappers is Jay-Z. so a lot of subliminals that might not be known to the pure public are those that could sting the most cuz the ones that its aimed at knows EXACTLY what he talking about.....

Kanye said something similar to this in his Drink Champs interview talking about "Sicko Mode" and about Drake and how alot of his disses are very calculated. The fans will be in the club singing along to a line that they may see as catchy or just witty. Whole time he talking about a n!gga direct..

Its not some random reason why all these artists who was frequent collaborators with Drake would just all of a sudden "switch up" this n!gga a demon

Diss 1: Rick Ross, Diddy

Line: "You n!ggas still taking pictures on a gulfstream (Jet) , my youngins richer than you rappers and they all stream

How: 7 Rappers Who Own Private Jets

Diss 2: Future, Metro

Line: "If your pub was up for sale, i'd buy the whole thing"

How:
https://www.xxlmag.com/rappers-sold-publishing-masters/

Diss 3: Kendrick Lamar

Line: "Will they ever give me flowers of course not...I use a Grammy as a door stop"

:ohhh::ohhh:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the boy is waaay more calculated than the hip hop world give him credit for.... Drake is a true student of the game and one of his favorite rappers is Jay-Z. so a lot of subliminals that might not be known to the pure public are those that could sting the most cuz the ones that its aimed at knows EXACTLY what he talking about.....

Kanye said something similar to this in his Drink Champs interview talking about "Sicko Mode" and about Drake and how alot of his disses are very calculated. The fans will be in the club singing along to a line that they may see as catchy or just witty. Whole time he talking about a n!gga direct..

Its not some random reason why all these artists who was frequent collaborators with Drake would just all of a sudden "switch up" this n!gga a demon

Diss 1: Rick Ross, Diddy

Line: "You n!ggas still taking pictures on a gulfstream (Jet) , my youngins richer than you rappers and they all stream

How: 7 Rappers Who Own Private Jets

Diss 2: Future, Metro

Line: "If your pub was up for sale, i'd buy the whole thing"

How:
https://www.xxlmag.com/rappers-sold-publishing-masters/

Diss 3: Kendrick Lamar

Line: "Will they ever give me flowers of course not...I use a Grammy as a door stop"

:ohhh::ohhh:

You are right imo

But for different reasons. The story i believe is that Kendrick was supposed to be on first person shooter, and then declined to send a verse back (as he has unfinished business with Drake as referred to in Euphoria). J Cole and Drake were supposed to rap on the first part and Kendrick the second beat. So when Kendrick heard th the song... it has shots back at Kendrick which were likely:

"First-person shooter mode, we turnin' your song to a funeral"
"But the difference is it's just two guys playin' shyt that they did in the studio
nikkas usually send they verses back to me, and they be terrible, just like a two-year-old"
"The Spider-Man meme is me lookin' at Drake
It's like we recruited your homies to be demon deacons, we got 'em attending your wake
Hate how the game got away from the bars, man, this shyt like a prison escape
Everybody steppers, well, fukk it, then everybody breakfast"

I guess turning your song into a wake and a funeral, the references to them waiting on a verse back and not getting anything back, and that them two are the two big players "superbowl", "spider-man meme" is what kicked it off. The context that the song was supposed to actually have Kendrick on it, changes the meaning. Akademiks talks about it here

KingsOfKings

๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
Daps

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This thread Could be a reach
but what i think is that the whole Scary Hours 3 is him knowing thr beef was coming his way