The Only Place Worse Than the Bushes is JBO

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Nikkas down bad in the Bushes I can't front but JBO is like another dimension where demented brehs gather in a circle with costume masks on and jack off with candles lit while standing in a pentagram. On some Eyes Wide Shut shyt. And it typically be one person making all the threads.

I ain't gon lie though, I stroll through that mf just about every day. I don't post in there but I be dapping nikkas up. I don't wont too much of my post history to be found in JBO so I lurk. I'd hate for somebody to click my name and that shyt say "Hathaway last seen viewing the thread African Booty Meats".
:russ:

But some of the shyt I see in that forum be having me like

Its crazy JBO isn't accessible to guests or members who havent been approved to post yet. The Coli tryna keep its dark secrets hidden. But real nikkas know. I also know a few brehettes who lurk there too.
:sas2:

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
JBO is garbage. The worst is when someone makes a post full of GIFS and high quality pics of some woman and posters be quoting the posts making the page load slow as hell :martin:

Nikkas have no forum equitte whatsoever :scust:

I go to reddit for my white women fix as most of the PAWG threads in JBO are trash. Ablackweb for Black/Latina women.