The only thing being "normal" get u is a job at 7/11 bagging blunts like a sucker

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If youre a black man and u work a min wage job you're a sucker and you're not getting no ass. I say that as the dude that been there before. I been the sucker I'm talking about.

Nothing is sadder than seeing a bunch of black people in these retail and lil service spots looking all sad with that "Get Out" look. No emotions, their faces brand a smile while their eyes are watery and sad. They have that silent "help me breh" look. Sorry bro and sis I got tunnel vision and if u are afraid to leave I'ma have to leave u to die like of Harriet Tubman.

If you want anything in this society you better be "crazy". You better think different and don't be afraid of what people think. Yeah I'm crazy but so what. I'm harmless. I'm crazy not in a Hannibal lecter type of way. I don't want to turn a thot into a shower curtain but I'm crazy in a free thinking black man that's not afraid of being himself type of way.

Is it scary? Sometimes. People hate me, box me out of many opportunities but their coward asses never counter my opinion and definitely never confront me in person.

Black men need to start being themselves. Stop being afraid of offending people. I miss the days when cacs was afraid of us. I love the fear a white woman get when I walk by. Even though I'm carrying grocery bags and I'm dressed in a outfit that's fly. This bytch still got the nerves to clutch her purse. One day once society collaspe I'ma snatch it just off general principle and make her give me a well articulated honest explanation of why she think I would want to snatch it. It's going to be like black snake moan. She's not leaving the chains until she get a A.

Black people let's be brave and be ourselves again like the 90s. Remember when we used to have personality? When most ppl we're honest and just said what they thought? Everybody is so soulless waiting for death to set them free.

The new generation is even worse. These new nikkas are something created in a bad social experiment. I call them them generation Get Out. They're a result of what happens when you mix gentrification and white liberal philosophy to infiltrate the black youth. Now they're all confused and shyt. It's a mess.

But enclosing. Be brave, think creatively and get your economics together and enjoy your life. Your ancestors were slaves and you deserve it. Be "crazy" or simply get left behind and die where u stand and watch the ppl in the game from the sidelines.

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If youre a black man and u work a min wage job you're a sucker and you're not getting no ass. I say that as the dude that been there before. I been the sucker I'm talking about.

Nothing is sadder than seeing a bunch of black people in these retail and lil service spots looking all sad with that "Get Out" look. No emotions, their faces brand a smile while their eyes are watery and sad. They have that silent "help me breh" look. Sorry bro and sis I got tunnel vision and if u are afraid to leave I'ma have to leave u to die like of Harriet Tubman.

If you want anything in this society you better be "crazy". You better think different and don't be afraid of what people think. Yeah I'm crazy but so what. I'm harmless. I'm crazy not in a Hannibal lecter type of way. I don't want to turn a thot into a shower curtain but I'm crazy in a free thinking black man that's not afraid of being himself type of way.

Is it scary? Sometimes. People hate me, box me out of many opportunities but their coward asses never counter my opinion and definitely never confront me in person.

Black men need to start being themselves. Stop being afraid of offending people. I miss the days when cacs was afraid of us. I love the fear a white woman get when I walk by. Even though I'm carrying grocery bags and I'm dressed in a outfit that's fly. This bytch still got the nerves to clutch her purse. One day once society collaspe I'ma snatch it just off general principle and make her give me a well articulated honest explanation of why she think I would want to snatch it. It's going to be like black snake moan. She's not leaving the chains until she get a A.

Black people let's be brave and be ourselves again like the 90s. Remember when we used to have personality? When most ppl we're honest and just said what they thought? Everybody is so soulless waiting for death to set them free.

The new generation is even worse. These new nikkas are something created in a bad social experiment. I call them them generation Get Out. They're a result of what happens when you all gentrification and white liberal philosophy to infiltrate the black youth. Now they're all confused and shyt. It's a mess.

But enclosing. Be brave, think creatively and get your economics together and enjoy your life. Your ancestors were slaves and you deserve it. Be "crazy" or simply get left behind and totally where u stand and watch the ppl in the game from the sidelines.
What the fukk?:laff::laff::laff::laff:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn bro, I thought you were gonna talk about nikkas bossin up and gettin this paper and then you started talking about white women and stealing purses :dead:

:mindblown::dead:
We gotta boss up that's my point. We gotta control our own destiny. Society want the black man was a kid and not a man. They try to eliminate and black man that's musculine