The Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is being withdrawn worldwide: “it can cause a rare and dangerous side effect.”

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:dead:

the literal benefits were less severe symptoms and reduction of viral loads. if you don't understand how those 2 things address the bolded then jesus christ lord have mercy on you.
Dudes really think preventing a flu virus from spreading and mutating has no societal benefits. That's literally was the CDC does everyday, play battleship with infectious diseases, mostly with flu virus and their vaxxes.

You don't even have to address how mass hospitalization would cripple any Healthcare system. Just the idea of sitting back while an infectious slowly morphs into 100s of potential drug resistant variants is insane. Its pre-germ theory thinking. They want us to go back to the 1800s. All while cacs are pushing this new narrative on how bathing daily has no benefits:deadrose:

why is society so focus on going back to a time when infant mortality was at 40%

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some people here will never take that Pfizer dyck out their mouth. :scusthov:
@me if you wanna :bustback:

it's ok to disagree but stand on it. I'm no corporate shill i hate misinformation in general and conspiracies don't matter the subject. shyt is a sickness... :scust:

I took the shyt no boosters. doesn't mean i trust corporations or i think they did it out of kindness or none of that I understand why we needed to vaccinate to move forward. i don't understand people who don't. all those other assumptions bout trusting them blah blah is just throwing rationality aside for endless debate. if we went back in time people arguing about vaccination would STILL have no alternative solutions to the situation as it was. NONE. we lived this shyt out practically, the endless debate is mental masturbation

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh look, they doing it again lol. It’s 2024. This thread is about to enter a hot tub Time Machine. nikkas can’t shame you for not being 100% in support of vaccinations and not expressing any question or concerns in 2024. Just stop it, it’s over. And if you let nikkas shame you for having your own opinion at the height of this shyt, you a bytch anyway.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
find a time machine and go back and argue about this shyt. the vaccine reduced severity of symptoms and chances of hospitalization. i have a hard time believing in 5 years you haven't been able to grasp this basic shyt. don't respond back. nobody will argue with you. if you want to engage this shyt still go back in time

:mjlol:
fukk that.
My rep still in the negative from the coli vax sheep.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Dudes really think preventing a flu virus from spreading and mutating has no societal benefits. That's literally was the CDC does everyday, play battleship with infectious diseases, mostly with flu virus and their vaxxes.

You don't even have to address how mass hospitalization would cripple any Healthcare system. Just the idea of sitting back while an infectious slowly morphs into 100s of potential drug resistant variants is insane. Its pre-germ theory thinking. They want us to go back to the 1800s. All while cacs are pushing this new narrative on how bathing daily has no benefits:deadrose:

why is society so focus on going back to a time when infant mortality was at 40%

The covid vaccine didnt stop the spread of the virus. To state that it does is misinformation. The vaccines only reduced symptoms and the threat of hospitalizations. Vaccinated people continued to spread the virus and the virus continued to mutate. No one here has even mentioned influenza, so its not relevant to this discussion, especiallu given the differences in its vaccines and the ones designed for covid. The CDC granted hospitals the power to allow vaccinated but covid-positive health workers to report to work without any quarantine but not unvaccinated covid negative workers. Make it make sense.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: i said this 4 years ago, a lot of you motherfukkers are going to be in trouble this decade because, yall dont think, yall react and are too easy to manipulate through FEAR. Cant make this shyt up. How did so many people show resistance about the vaccine when Trump was doing operation warp speed,fauci was up there misleading and playing and all it took was them to put that puppet Biden up there and yall changed your minds about the same shyt that Trump pushed. :snoop: i had people around me and on here trying to do get me to be fearful like them about covid and etc. Didnt take the vaccine period.

Its sick how the lamestream news is showing these sudden deaths since the vaccine been in the public sphere but wanna act like it isnt from the vaccine. All these people lying too fukking much and all for what? Dumbasses out here lying out here to do bullshyt and these dummies defending them.

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I'm still waiting on Bidens prophecy

The winter of 2021 was supposed to bring me darkness and death because I didn't get vaccinated.

He lied I'm still here and never caught COVID :blessed:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Yeah, no sweat so long as it wasn't you, right?

i personally know of waaaaaaay more unvaccinated people who died of covid than anybody who had side effects from the vaccine...

lol

this random socia media post means nothing...

should i respond with posts of people RIP'ng their family members who died of covid as a response?

:sas2:

I bet i can find more posts about covid deaths than you can find posts about vaccine related issues

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
i personally know of waaaaaaay more unvaccinated people who died of covid than anybody who had side effects from the vaccine...

lol

this random socia media post means nothing...

should i respond with posts of people RIP'ng their family members who died of covid as a response?

:sas2:

I bet i can find more posts about covid deaths than you can find posts about vaccine related issues

Ask yourself why 90% of people who died with Covid died in hospitals and not at home

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Ask yourself why 90% of people who died with Covid died in hospitals and not at home
is this data based only on 1st world countries?

or are you saying 3rd world covid deaths occurred in hospitals at the same percentage too?

:jbhmm:

source?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in hindsight, forcing people to get vaccinated was bullshyt, that shouldnt have happened. the vast, vast majority of healthy adults did not need a covid vaccine. they were also already exposed in 2020

if the vaccine works, then let people choose to get vaccinated. those people are safe. everyone else has the right to live with their choices. if you're vaccinated, and it works, then why the fukk do you care if anyone else is vaccinated?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
in hindsight, forcing people to get vaccinated was bullshyt, that shouldnt have happened

if the vaccine works, then let people choose to get vaccinated. those people are safe. everyone else has the right to live with their choices. if you're vaccinated, and it works, then why the fukk do you care if anyone else is vaccinated?
how many vaccines have you taken in your life?

how have you been negatively affected by them?