The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
American Crime Story Series Premiere 2/2 @ 10pm on FX

:ooh:This gon be good....

FX and Ryan Murphy are expanding the American Horror Story franchise with another anthology series, this time focused on some of the biggest true crime stories. Fittingly, the new series, American Crime Story, is launching with one of the most famous cases of the past few decades: the murder trial of O.J. Simpson. FX has given a 10-episode, straight-to-series order to American Crime Story: The People Vs. O.J. Simpson.

Related
Hot TV Trailer: 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'

Based on the book The Run of His Life: The People V. O.J. Simpson by Jeffrey Toobin, the first American Crime Story installment will be directed by Murphy from a script by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski (The People Vs. Larry Flynt).

Murphy and fellow AHS co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk executive produce along with Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson (The Hunger Games) as well as Alexander & Karaszewski and Dante Di Loreto. Filming begins early next year in Los Angeles. FXP and Fox 21, the cable division of 20th Century Fox TV where Ryan is based, are producing.

“Time and time again, Ryan Murphy has transformed the medium of television by redefining genres and formats as he did with Nip/Tuck, Glee and the American Horror Story franchise, and we expect the same ofAmerican Crime Story,” said FX Networks CEO John Landgraf. “Scott and Larry have adapted Jeffrey Toobin’s book into a masterful 10-hour piece. I have no doubt that Ryan and his partners Nina Jacobson, Brad Simpson, Brad Falchuk, and Dante Di Loreto are going to make something very memorable here – and that it will be a spectacular first entry in what is destined to become a series of great true crime-based miniseries.”

American Crime Story: The People V. O.J. Simpson is a look at the Simpson trial told from the perspective of the lawyers that explores the chaotic behind-the-scenes dealings and maneuvering on both sides of the court, and how a combination of prosecution confidence, defense wiliness, and the LAPD’s history with the city’s black community gave a jury what it needed: reasonable doubt.

“This is an exciting project for me, as I’ve been looking for the right property which could serve as an extension of the American Horror Story brand I love so much,” Murphy said. “The O.J. case was as tragic as it was fascinating — it seemed like everyone had a stake in the outcome. It was really the beginning of the modern tabloid age.”

Like AHS, each season of ACS will tackle a different true crime story. The newest installment in the AHS franchise, American Horror Story: Freak Show, premieres tomorrow.

“When Ryan has passion for a project, our entire company is energized by his enthusiasm and spectacular talent,” said Fox Television Group chairmen and CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman. “Nothing is more exciting than starting a juicy, new franchise with him, and the team behind-the-scenes is top-notch — a ‘dream team’ that rivals any ever assembled.”

Murphy, repped by CAA and attorney Craig Emmanuel, is coming off a best TV movie Emmy win for his HBO movie The Normal Heart. Jacobson and Simpson are repped by CAA; Alexander and Karaszewski are repped by CAA and attorney Christine Cuddy; and Falchuk is repped by WME and Gendler & Kelly.

The rights for Toobin’s book were repped by ICM Partners.

‘American Horror Story’ Companion Series ‘American Crime Story’ From Ryan Murphy Set At FX - O.J. First Topic

:noah:Can't wait

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cochran proved masterfully there's no way possible OJ Simpson could have done the murder, and the original trial video footage is all that needs to be shown for that story

my ex girlfriend's dad was a homicide detective and said the only reason they even catch murders is because they find shyt like gloves, or the weapon

if they find the gloves you wore and the weapon, your finger prints won't be on the weapon, but they will actually be on the inside of the gloves, and you're fukked anyway

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Cochran proved masterfully there's no way possible OJ Simpson could have done the murder, and the original trial video footage is all that needs to be shown for that story

my ex girlfriend's dad was a homicide detective and said the only reason they even catch murders is because they find shyt like gloves, or the weapon

if they find the gloves you wore and the weapon, your finger prints won't be on the weapon, but they will actually be on the inside of the gloves, and you're fukked anyway
OJ did it but Johnny was just a masterful laywer. his closing arguements were beyond amazing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OJ did it but Johnny was just a masterful laywer. his closing arguements were beyond amazing.

He didn't do it, johnny cochran proved it was physically impossible for him to be at two places at once

plus use logic, theres no time for oj clean himself of all that blood, get rid of the bloody clothes, etc

the fact they had to plant evidence shows you he did do it because there's was no evidence at all that he did, because he didn't do it

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He didn't do it, johnny cochran proved it was physically impossible for him to be at two places at once

plus use logic, theres no time for oj clean himself of all that blood, get rid of the bloody clothes, etc

the fact they had to plant evidence shows you he did do it because there's was no evidence at all that he did, because he didn't do it
i think oj did it or was involved. dude flew out of town the same night. threatened to kill himself during the bronco chase..if u aint guilty then dont act like u r.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think oj did it or was involved. dude flew out of town the same night. threatened to kill himself during the bronco chase..if u aint guilty then dont act like u r.

shyt, OJ knew he had been railroaded and panicked

what evidence did they have in the first place to make him up for arrest, there's literally no evidence he did this shyt

that's why cochran easily blew holes through their dumb ass theories and the fact they had to tamper with the crime scene and all bullshyt, you don't have to do that if someone is guilty

the evidence would be there

that spec of blood on the bronco lol, shyt was a joke, if he killed those people OJ would have been covered in blood

it would be in his finger nails, in his skin, he would not have enough time to clean all that up and be where he was at the same time, it's physically impossible, and that's what Cochran proved

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

what evidence did they have in the first place to make him up for arrest, there's literally no evidence he did this shyt

that's why cochran easily blew holes through their dumb ass theories and the fact they had to tamper with the crime scene and all bullshyt, you don't have to do that if someone is guilty

that spec of blood on the bronco lol, shyt was a joke, if he killed those people OJ would have been covered in blood

it would be in his finger nails, in his skin, he would not have enough time to clean all that up and be where he was at the same time, it's physically impossible, and that's what Cochran proved
Interesting.

if he didnt do it would be interesting to find out who did. seemed like a murder of rage. he had "reasons" to do it...most murders are by people the victim knows. it was a brutal murder. nothing stolen..her door to her condo was open..just kill and run.

He did it lol..

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:comeon: Come on breh. OJ did do it. I will say Cochran was a great fukken lawyer though. Have you seen photos of the crime scene? Them police just trampled the fukk through it. Of course it was easy to prove OJ did not do it.

Evidence contaminated, racist cop, timeline all fukked up, the shrunken glove (them prosecuting lawyers fukked up big time by letting him try them on), the dumbass prosecutors etc.

I don't know about this. :patrice:Why do they always bring this fukken case up? There are so many other interesting murder cases throughout history.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Come on breh. OJ did do it. I will say Cochran was a great fukken lawyer though. Have you seen photos of the crime scene? Them police just trampled the fukk through it. Of course it was easy to prove OJ did not do it.

Evidence contaminated, racist cop, timeline all fukked up, the shrunken glove (them prosecuting lawyers fukked up big time by letting him try them on), the dumbass prosecutors etc.

I don't know about this. :patrice:Why do they always bring this fukken case up? There are so many other interesting murder cases throughout history.

Yes I seen the photos

OJ would have been covered in blood, his shoes, eerything it would have been all over him,

where could have possible gone to clean up, and dispose of the bloody clothes he would had to have on

I know the nikka was fast back in the day but he would have to be the flash to do all the shyt and then be picked up by the limo driver fresh and clean with all the evidence disposed in that small time frame, it is impossible and ridiculous

Them two miserable fukks were columbian neck tied, only a true killer could stomach some shyt like that

I'm pretty sure it was drug related because they probably owed a lot of money, and OJ woudln't bail them out

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yes I seen the photos

OJ would have been covered in blood, his shoes, eerything it would have been all over him,

where could have possible gone to clean up, and dispose of the bloody clothes he would had to have on

I know the nikka was fast back in the day but he would have to be the flash to do all the shyt and then be picked up by the limo driver fresh and clean with all the evidence disposed in that small time frame, it is impossible and ridiculous

Them two miserable fukks were columbian neck tied, only a true killer could stomach some shyt like that

I'm pretty sure it was drug related because they probably owed a lot of money, and OJ woudln't bail them out

:dahell: He went home after the murders. Remember the limo driver was waiting, he came early or some shyt. He rang the buzzer but nobody was in the house. So he went to the other gate of the residence. Then after 10 minutes waiting. He sees the upstairs light getting turned on. OJ then lets him into the house. OJ has a duffel bag that he takes to the airport that has mysteriously vanished. I bet ol'boy put his clothes there. You said Columbian neck tie, yes that is correct, the splatter pattern would be forward, if OJ was standing behind them, he wouldn't get much blood on him. The shoes did have blood on them, but Cochran was like "the whole scene was contaminated etc".