The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Had a kid with a dude I used to be real cool with. Now dude and I don't talk like friends but we're still cool.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
She's happily married :yeshrug: My cousin was friends with her before we met and hooked us up. They're still friends and I see her and hear about her from my cousin from time to time.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
virgin/devirgin: its kinda disgusting when you thinking about it

now is never forever...and time spent is always definite and if its the past and there is a replacement, was it even special? mutually or only
in that instance or memories.

free post

carry on...

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
This was in 97/98. I was 11(gr7) she was 12(gr8). She was new to our elementary school but was quick to become a total smut. Came at me with the :shaq: I couldn't resist. Broke that off quickly afterwards as she was a little crazy. A year later I heard she got booked buy her Mom's banging some next dude in the stairwell of our apartment building and sent her ass back home to Jamaica to live with some extended fam. She was Guyanese/Jamaican mixed. :heh: Never heard about her since. Can't find her on facebook or nothing. Ah well :russ:

:why:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Last I heard, he was in jail, that was about 2 years ago.

Maybe about 5 years ago I ran into him at a nightclub and he looked really bad..I was like, damn..what happened? But I was polite and we talked for a few minutes..Im just thankful that it didnt go any futher than a high school fling.