The Price is Right-Official Boston Red Sox 2016 Season Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Will David Price give us what we need to compete? Or will it be another year in the gutter?
david-price-red-sox-winter-report-card.jpg

Will Han Ram remember to bring his glove to the stadium? Or will his defense be the reason our infield plays poorly? How will our redone bullpen perform this year? So many questions that could have us win 79 games or 95 games....

I got them getting the WC this year, with Toronto winning the division.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
We in this, it's been too long since a Red Sox thread existed on TheColi. I got semi-high hopes for this squad. Absolutely love our outfield. The corners though :francis: Would have liked to have traded for another front end rotation guy. Bullpen looks solid and of course Papi's last year :salute:

I got 93 wins for this squad and a wildcard berth but we'll see what happens :manny:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
My bad if you guys are Pats fans but not Sox fans but I copied the Pats thread shoutouts,I just figured this was the easiest way to get most of us in here

@Ill @BarNone @cook @SchoolboyC @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @PremierDaTruth @JLR Steez @Warren @TheKang @Listen @Stress Welker @brunbear @jdubnyce @Wachavel i @BucciMane @naijaboi @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @The Entity@ MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @Air Game Rule @AlldayNE @-DMP-@chief_keef_stan @Monoblock@YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Bernie Madoff @ANNE FRANK @Listen @KOOL-AID@aceboon

EDIT: I guess u can't copy and paste that oh well don't feel like doing all that on my ipad:manny:

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
We in this, it's been too long since a Red Sox thread existed on TheColi. I got semi-high hopes for this squad. Absolutely love our outfield. The corners though :francis: Would have liked to have traded for another front end rotation guy. Bullpen looks solid and of course Papi's last year :salute:

I got 93 wins for this squad and a wildcard berth but we'll see what happens :manny:
I think we are going to trade for the rotation guy by the deadline. We have a ton to work with in our system once dombrowski figures out who the keepers are....now the question is who do we grt? Id love to add Sonny Grey tbh

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
I think we are going to trade for the rotation guy by the deadline. We have a ton to work with in our system once dombrowski figures out who the keepers are....now the question is who do we grt? Id love to add Sonny Grey tbh

Grey and Price :blessed: If we got Grey were winning it all

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
My bad if you guys are Pats fans but not Sox fans but I copied the Pats thread shoutouts,I just figured this was the easiest way to get most of us in here

@Ill @BarNone @cook @SchoolboyC @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @PremierDaTruth @JLR Steez @Warren @TheKang @Listen @Stress Welker @brunbear @jdubnyce @Wachavel i @BucciMane @naijaboi @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @The Entity@ MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @Air Game Rule @AlldayNE @-DMP-@chief_keef_stan @Monoblock@YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Bernie Madoff @ANNE FRANK @Listen @KOOL-AID@aceboon

EDIT: I guess u can't copy and paste that oh well don't feel like doing all that on my ipad:manny:

Really?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

Just in case you miss the game looks like MLB is uploading all the spring games