The Problem With The Black Community Is ZERO Leadership (That HAS TO CHANGE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We don't have leaders like Malcolm, MLK, (Before Sellout) Jesse Jackson, Medgar Evers, and etc. What we have now are groups with no leaders and disorganization:snoop: Like I said before, what we need is organization within our community and to infiltrate into local and state government :francis: Meaning, we should run for office (using grassroot methods) state and local wise :francis: We have TOO much failed leadership. Especially, in my city in Portsmouth :snoop: I made a thread on getting into government before. That's one of the issues with the BLM group that they aren't seeking office like politicaal office positions :snoop: Only Deray ran for mayor as far as I know. Basically, we have to put our differences aside and start working with one another.

@DrX is right on certain things. You can laugh at him, but he's dead honest. However, I think we can change. We gotta put our heads together and stop p*ssyfooting around.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
3 of the 4 leaders you mentioned were murdered mind you. That should tell you something. The CIA does this type of thing the world over, destabilization. The black community is in disarray by design. Pick up the flag of whichever leader you admire most and continue the fight.
I know they were murdered. However, without true leadership we have no goal or true mission.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why dont you try make you own way in life instead of waiting for someone to lead you?
First off, I know how to make my own way of life. That's not the point. Point is, we lack leadership and we have to admit that. We need TRUE leaders with a positive agenda in place for our community.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I think these potential leaders have to omit those things from their objective that tend to divide us. Our best leaders could've taken us much further had they stuck to what affects us all.
Why dont you try make you own way in life instead of waiting for someone to lead you?
Makin' your own way is only a part. We can't beat a united power individually. Until we defeat white supremacy, it doesn't matter much what one makes of his own life. The system can still crush him solely because of his race.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
3 of the 4 leaders you mentioned were murdered mind you. That should tell you something. The CIA does this type of thing the world over, destabilization. The black community is in disarray by design. Pick up the flag of whichever leader you admire most and continue the fight.