The RACIST NFL has alot of our people mentally enslaved...

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The players get paid a little bit of money so they deem it to be acceptable to be treated like legit slaves...

The "Fans" though...?

The Black "fans" ?

Why the fukk would you still turn this shyt on Sunday after Sunday at this point.

Can we have a conversation about how you very well may be broken?

Can some of yall admit you can't stop watching?

Can we explore the depths of mental slavery and its effect on Black people in rearguards to the racist NFL?

These white people been telling yall they dont want you around them AT ALL.

What is going on in some of yall heads?

Talk to me...

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Brah u have a meltdown
How many threads u gone make:jbhmm:

As many as I feel to be honest.

I see alot of sickness here.

Nobody self reflecting and just stop what they are doing to ask themselves why do I do this?

Why do I do this to myself?

Its important we never going to win if we don't start doing the work and asking these questions.

People think staying ignorant going to save them...

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It’s gonna be a beautiful to see the faces on these racist cacs face when the team comes on the field and all turn their backs on the flag :blessed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
the players are the ones who can stop this fukk shyt...if they( the black ones) decide not to play or go onto other sports the nfl falls. Money talks, so until the athletes actually stop playing and stand up against this crap nfl wont really feel any negative repercussions:francis: dont think if a mass level of black folk stop watching would make a dent on the ratings, but i could be wrong.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
It’s gonna be a beautiful to see the faces on these racist cacs face when the team comes on the field and all turn their backs on the flag :blessed:

At this point any more agitation or on field protest they just going to start cutting people.

Folks going to be like THEY CANT DOOO THAT.

Watch them. They will do whatever the fukk they feel if you have not noticed.

I expect them to just start getting rid of Black player for just about anything.

They fed up and dont give a fukk about no "rules" or "court" none of that shyt yall think going to save you from them...:usure:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
the players are the ones who can stop this fukk shyt...if they( the black ones) decide not to play or go onto other sports the nfl falls. Money talks, so until the athletes actually stop playing and stand up against this crap nfl wont really feel any negative repercussions:francis: dont think if a mass level of black folk stop watching would make a dent on the ratings, but i could be wrong.

Is it healthy mentally to support a racist league that has utter disdain for you and your people?

How is any of this healthy?

This shyt deep?

Why help them oppress us?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The players get paid a little bit of money so they deem it to be acceptable to be treated like legit slaves...

The "Fans" though...?

The Black "fans" ?

Why the fukk would you still turn this shyt on Sunday after Sunday at this point.

Can we explore the depths of mental slavery and its effect on Black people in rearguards to the racist NFL?

Talk to me...

Breh, football has given countless inner city youths, who would otherwise be dead, in jail, or on drugs the chance to make millions of dollars playing a game. A children's game. Compared to most Americans who clock on day after day to a job they hate that pays a fraction of the money.

If you're referring to the take a knee thing, I dont give a shyt about that. And I'm a man who, even far back as elementary school never stood for the anthem. The whole taking a knee thing is just purely symbolic. It didn't change anything. Marshawn lynch was sitting for the anthem for years and nobody said anything.

That's because marshawn is smart. He's probably the most pro black dude in the league thru his actions, but he doesn't do anything to fukk up the money. Bringing politics to football is fukking up the money. Bringing politics to anything besides news fukks up the money.

A smart person would make those millions and start scholarship programs for inner city youths. Would create private schools and fund after school programs to educate their people. Not make symbolic displays that accomplish nothing tangible.

So no, I didn't stop watching football. I really dont watch it much anyway but this isn't enough to make me boycott. The only time I even see the national anthem is during the super bowl and that's because its usually someone famous. I dont give a fukk about someone taking a knee, but I'm smart enough to know that its millions of paying customers who do. So if you're not down with it sit in the locker room, dont fukk up the money.

To quote jay z "I can't help the poor if I'm one of them..."

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Brehs posting up anti-NFL threads like he's going to make the dopeman stop watching ESPN and run another 8-ball over

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
When I used to be a soccer head & kept up with sports... I remember how obsessed I used to be.

Night and day.

That shyt is like an addiction... Especially if youre an active athlete playing the sport growing up

It might be hard to stop watching

But the players are the real slaves here. They're the bytches.

They can walk away at anytime.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The "Fans" though...?

The Black "fans" ?

Talk to me...

Lets be real ..... as much as people talk about AAs weaponizing , buying guns, going to war ..... If you cant even bring yourself to boycott a football game ....

Daps
Brah u having a meltdown
How many threads u gone make:jbhmm:

He spitting facts. Black America is in a BAD place right now. I am now legitimately frightened for our people. A LOT of us are just mentally and spiritually DONE. They have decided to bow before white people and take what few biscuits cacs throw them, in spite of the fact that they're still getting an occasional whipping or - worse - lynching by police and self-deputized cacs who've had their batteries charged by Trump. Our community is infested by c00ns, bucks, wenches, minstrels, tap dancers, and deviants. The numbers of real brothers and sisters is dwindling while the number of willing slaves is growing. :francis: