iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:russ: He got exposed fool just like heronmob did where have u been:lolbron:
:russ:

I know man. Check the post right above yours. I was born in this fukkery mayne. The fukkery raised me :blessed:

edit: I even went and undapped all of heronpunks posts and proceeded to neg that btich. What have you done????
:hubie:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:russ:

I know man. Check the post right above yours. I was born in this fukkery mayne. The fukkery raised me :blessed:

edit: I even went and undapped all of heronpunks posts and proceeded to neg that btich. What have you done????
:hubie:
Wat u mean wat have I done :mjlol: wat u want me to do exactly ??! :stopitslime: Jump up n down 2 frauds got exposed :bryan: think wat u say before typing breh :krs:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Compton different now Mob and Southsides not even funkin like that right now Mobs main enemy is Lueders park right now and they got beef with a few other Piru sets...Souths focused on they beef with the NHCC's and the Tanas right now...you a square OP get off street gangs .com
Since u from Compton and in the know .... Isn't 1 ov the main reasons mob was/is beefing with a lot on the piru -sets because ov deathrow ?? Suge getting all the sets on 1 page then they started squabbling between eachother ??

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
He know with Fruit Town Piru hood getting soooo much mainstream attention, it's only a matter of time before Tree Top Piru starts to getting mentioned, then Cedar Block, then MOB --- once u mention moB then naturally the South Side Compton Crips start to get mainstream attention too.....old beefs get kicked back up that never really died, people start talking, more info starts coming out and more heat on COMBS when his affiliations from the past are brought back up.

He pulled the plug behind the scenes...trust the fight won't happen now. Him going on social media was him subconsciously throwing his weight (money/power) around specifically at 50 and to a lesser degree Floyd.
This is the biggest reach I ever seen:mjlol:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Since u from Compton and in the know .... Isn't 1 ov the main reasons mob was/is beefing with a lot on the piru -sets because ov deathrow ?? Suge getting all the sets on 1 page then they started squabbling between eachother ??

nah not even..its because of their reckless antics in the streets like killing people they not suppose to from other piru sets

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
l3m370R.gif