The reason I struggle with women is because I was born with God ki

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I was born with a power level over 9000. That same genius quality that help me excell at everything else is a curse that hurt me when it comes to women.

Because if u think about it a god like me is a top catch. I'm apart of the Covenant top 20% of men. I'm strong, fast and can fight toe to toe with Beerus. What woman wouldn't want a man like that?

See the problem is my ki isntade for social interaction or following society conventions. That's why alot of coli chicks start out feeling me for example. But after they see they feel my power level and see I can take p*ssy if i want to, they back off.

Like Bulma. She used to like me but I showed her my Wolf fang fist and my spirit ball she backed off to get with some dusty Saiyan nikka. Why? It's because he isn't a god.

If u don't have a low power level you'll struggle with woman nowadays
:mjcry:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I was born with a power level over 9000. That same genius quality that help me excell at everything else is a curse that hurt me when it comes to women.

Because if u think about it a god like me is a top catch. I'm apart of the Covenant top 20% of men. I'm strong, fast and can fight toe to toe with Beerus. What woman wouldn't want a man like that?

See the problem is my ki isntade for social interaction or following society conventions. That's why alot of coli chicks start out feeling me for example. But after they see they feel my power level and see I can take p*ssy if i want to, they back off.

Like Bulma. She used to like me but I showed her my Wolf fang fist and my spirit ball she backed off to get with some dusty Saiyan nikka. Why? It's because he isn't a god.

If u don't have a low power level you'll struggle with woman nowadays
:mjcry:
I was all the way with you until right here. All this shyt was completely founded in the most logical logic that ever logiced except
maxresdefault.jpg
:patrice:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I understand it on a level.

I've excelled at many things in life to where people get jealous of my several talents and knowledge and I'm still at a young age. The thing is, I feel like I'm too intellectually advanced and a bit too impatient to deal with low level female games and their pettiness, so I know how to play the game, but it's way too much effort and a different type of energy. I could get a much better pay off and happiness doing something I love with an almost guaranteed output of bliss and inspiration instead of doing that shyt :yeshrug:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
d
Bro who are you? :mjlol:

log off and go back to reddit
did i hurt your feelings bytch nikka? my bad, How about you log and go jack off to your anime girls since u prefer them over real women nikka. Hentai lovin lesbian ass weirdo:umad:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
d

did i hurt your feelings bytch nikka, my bad? How about you log and go jack off to your anime girls since u prefer them over real women nikka. Hentai lovin lesbian ass weirdo:umad:
Not really. I genuinely don't know who you are. But you're also in the red and I can see why 0/10 quality posting :mjlol::mjlit:
You incels are something else. :russ:
Be unaware brehs