The reason why I struggle with woman is because I was born with abnormal thinking patterns

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was born with a high mental aptitude. That same genius quality that help me excell at everything else is a curse that hurt me when it comes to women.

Because if u think about it a good like me is a top catch. I'm apart of the Covenant top 20% of men. I'm handsome, talented and ambitious. What woman wouldn't want a man like that?

See the problem is brain isntade for social interaction or following society conventions. That's why alot of coli chicks start out feeling me for example. But after they see I'm not dockld or sticking to the script set up by society they back off.

Like bpb. She used to like me but I showed her that I think different and that I'm totally uncompromising in my believes she backed off to get with some dusty N.O nikka. Why? It's because he sticks to the script.

If u don't stick to the script you'll struggle with woman nowadays

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You have a superiority and a Napoleon complex. And the worst part about it is you've been on this board talking about your work and yet haven't accomplished anything.

You could have a decent life if you kept quiet and let your work do the talking. You also need to head to therapy.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Is this self diagnosis or was this a professional opinion?

Like did you go through a battery of test, or this just your ego talking out loud?