The Revival getting a new gimmick

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
A quick search tells us that their contracts are up right after WrestleMania, and dash Wilder's contract is up 10 weeks after that

So add in the obvious 60 or 90 day no compete clause

Don't expect them to show up in aew (if that's their plan) until right after the summer :picard:

If their contract is up then they shouldn't have a no compete clause. That should only be an issue if they get released from their contracts.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The Revival in NJPW's tag division would be lit. :whew:
New Japan NEEDS to rebuild their tag team division again badly, I like G.O.D. but it seemed like Bullet Club had both sets of tag team titles for the majority of the year, they need competition

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
A quick search tells us that their contracts are up right after WrestleMania, and dash Wilder's contract is up 10 weeks after that

So add in the obvious 60 or 90 day no compete clause

Don't expect them to show up in aew (if that's their plan) until right after the summer :picard:

No compete only counts if they get released. If they see their contracts out they could show up somewhere the next day, if they wanted to.

See: Moxley releasing his teaser video on midnight the minute his contract expired.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
"Re-sign and we'll give you a title reign"
giphy.gif