The ridiculousness of 80's hair bands....

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
DQibfdEVQAAr4Ba.jpg

poison.jpg

jetboy.jpg

tuff.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

steel.jpg

80s-rock-band.jpg

cce2481d2fa35e4fd25ba4acd3fd48aa.jpg

I'm surprised this goofy shyt was ever successful....Cac males really had this stuff on their walls:mjlol:...at the same time of this era, hiphop was gin its golden age:ohlawd:....in the end...its no wonder we outlasted. :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
DQibfdEVQAAr4Ba.jpg

poison.jpg

jetboy.jpg

tuff.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

steel.jpg

80s-rock-band.jpg

cce2481d2fa35e4fd25ba4acd3fd48aa.jpg

I'm surprised this goofy shyt was ever successful....Cac males really had this stuff on their walls:mjlol:...at the same time of this era, hiphop was gin its golden age:ohlawd:....in the end...its no wonder we outlasted. :myman:

Pretty sure those dudes banged more chicks than almost any dudes on the coli. :ohhh::mjlol: Why my dumb ass just figured out this was the inspiration for Shawn Michaels and Marty Janetty being "The Rockers"

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
And them motherfukkers stayed knee deep in p*ssy.

This. Whypeepo was at they drug crazed nastiness back then in that era and the gimmick was mad successful.

Now as a black man who's musical tastes includes a large portion of Rock and Metal, I'm sadly familiar with most all these hair spray damaging the ozone layer using, Sister Mascara stealing, wafer thin androgynous looking b*stards stayed eyeball deep in long back groupie trim like you wouldn't believe.

shyt I think Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue infamy were the ones who unabashedly made a bet to see who could get more chicks after not bathing for like a fukking month and stayed fukking off the strength of this whole Glam/Hair metal wave. :scusthov:

:win: I was so fukking glad when Chris Cornell and Layne Stayley'n'em put a nail in these b*stards coffin with the Grunge movement and white people just looked/smelled nasty instead of being all that plus wild mango gay as well.

The musicianship was top tier tho, Word to Nuno Bettencourt and George Lynch. :banderas:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
This. Whypeepo was at they drug crazed nastiness back then in that era and the gimmick was mad successful.

Now as a black man who's musical tastes includes a large portion of Rock and Metal, I'm sadly familiar with most all these hair spray damaging the ozone layer using, Sister Mascara stealing, wafer thin androgynous looking b*stards stayed eyeball deep in long back groupie trim like you wouldn't believe.

shyt I think Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue infamy were the ones who unabashedly made a bet to see who could get more chicks after not bathing for like a fukking month and stayed fukking off the strength of this whole Glam/Hair metal wave. :scusthov:

:win: I was so fukking glad when Chris Cornell and Layne Stayley'n'em put a nail in these b*stards coffin with the Grunge movement and white people just looked/smelled nasty instead of being all that plus wild mango gay as well.

The musicianship was top tier tho, Word to Nuno Bettencourt and George Lynch. :banderas:

That Teen Spirit record did it That one song drove the nail through 300 hairband careers at the same time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"You know, I used to work in San Diego loading gear at a club," Vedder begins. "I’d end up being at shows that I wouldn’t have chosen to go to — bands that monopolised late-’80s MTV. The metal bands that — I’m trying to be nice — I despised. Girls, Girls, Girls and Mötley Crüe: [expletive] you. I hated it. I hated how it made the fellas look. I hated how it made the women look. It felt so vacuous.