The Rock congratulates HHH on 25 years in WWE

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But I thought they hated each other :mjlol:

Seriously can fans just move on already. In a industry where majority of guys end up broke or dying way too young we have two guys that are successful and in good health. The Rock is the biggest action star in Hollywood and HHH is on track to become the most powerful man in the business, we should be celebrating that. Instead it's bubutbut HHH was mean to the rock

Imagine hating a MF because in 1998 or so, y'all bumped heads cause y'all both wanted to succeed... and y'all both ended up succeeding... and both of y'all are like 50 years old now... and y'all ain't even in the same line of work anymore. :pachaha:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Looks like he's avoiding this thread
crying-jordan-computer.jpg

Why Rock?

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Imagine hating a MF because in 1998 or so, y'all bumped heads cause y'all both wanted to succeed... and y'all both ended up succeeding... and both of y'all are like 50 years old now... and y'all ain't even in the same line of work anymore. :pachaha:

well when you put it like that it makes these miserable fukks look even more childish and petty.. Like why is this even a thread in the first place? just so dudes could get their hate off?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
well when you put it like that it makes these miserable fukks look even more childish and petty.. Like why is this even a thread in the first place? just so dudes could get their hate off?
They created this thread because Cripple H is a piece of trash and always will be. Rock pointed this out on ESPN in 2002 on Unscripted..a guy always trying to go over him and such? Apparently in 2020, he's above it all and he should be. He's a REAL ICON.. a true living legend. Cripple H was on the Rock DVD bowing down to the Rock as a superior one in a lifetime talent. But nothing changes the history of Paul Lesvasque...being jealous and often doing the wrong thing for business.

Nyggas been tagging me over this shyt like the heavens parted...this was addressed years ago though. Rock has given props to another of his old dance partners...gets along with Nash, The Rebel, and even puts over Vince Russo. This isn't nothing revealing.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rock is being classy and diplomatic
Hes a hollywood millionaire and more successful than HHH
I doubt he cares about HHH failing to out politic him.in 1997
I think he was more pissed that michaels cursed his mother out or some shyt in the early 90s . But even so ive seen him take pictures with michaels in the 2010s

:mjlol:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Successful people aren’t bitter and miserable like some of posters in here. He rich as fukk, got a wife and kids and is a way bigger star than HHH why would he still be bitter about some shyt that happened 20 years ago ? If he was old and broken down and not a successful actor then I’m sure he would still care about the bullshyt.

there people on this board more upset at HHH for the shyt he did than the people it happened to, it’s sad

Watch the Booker T video. HHH is a legitimate nasty human being.