The Rock speaks on declining a return to F&F

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Which made me wonder, since Vin seems to be in control of the franchise does he have any say over Hobbs and Shaw? I’d assume so since Shaw showed back up.
Vin Diesel gets a producer's credit through his production company One Race Films on the main FF movies.

Hobbs & Shaw is produced by Chris Morgan Productions (Chris Morgan wrote 7 of the FF movies and he created the Shaw and Hobbs characters) and Seven Bucks Productions (The Rock's production company). Diesel has nothing to do with the Hobbs & Shaw movie at all.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’m probably going to watch these on streaming now wherever they’ll be.
After 9 I’m tired :yeshrug: and John Cena is an awful addition
Cena got to fulfill his wanna be Hispanic dreams.

You're under the impression these are being made to enforce a standard of quality?
Before seeing F9, I made a joke about what else can they do but go into space and everybody fell out laughing talking but you ain't seen the movie yet.

Seriously, what else can they do. Take out Thanos. Go into hell and bring Brian back. Or maybe stop an alien invasion in Ford Mustangs.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Cena got to fulfill his wanna be Hispanic dreams.

Before seeing F9, I made a joke about what else can they do but go into space and everybody fell out laughing talking but you ain't seen the movie yet.

Seriously, what else can they do. Take out Thanos. Go into hell and bring Brian back. Or maybe stop an alien invasion in Ford Mustangs.
Cena wanted to be Mexican??

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Parts 1 and 2? FFS, this shyt is not Dune. We're way past the saturation point on this series. With Diesel taking up more and more screentime, It's only going to get worse.

This series should've ended once we lost Walker.
Vin wants this to be his version of IW/Endgame saga (even though he was a part of that also)
That’s why he begging Rock to come back because he needs Rock to pad these last 2 movies with his own action set pieces

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This series should've ended once we lost Walker.

They aren't going to end a series that's so highly profitable... Some people may not want new films but they are in the minority. :yeshrug:

Can anyone tell me from a business standpoint why it should end? They are gonna do it for the $$$