THE ROOT Version: How Can Hillary Clinton Help The BLACK COMMUNITY Prosper? (SERIOUS THREAD)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I didn't post this in HL because number 1 didn't want to clog that section up and two we really don't discuss race over there :francis: Anyway, what is she gonna do for Black people and other minorities? What legislature has she passed the positively effected Blacks and women :jbhmm: Before her campaign she made NO mention of Trayvon/ and other Black Lives that were lost, or marched with us. Hell, she didn't meet with any community leaders. Now, you want my vote and pimpin Blacks by mentioning these lost lives:beli: fukk outta here. Atleast Rand Paul on NUMEROUS occasions way before his campaign met and spoke with Black leaders.

People in TLR how will she help our community? Real shyt, what will she do for us? Because I see Trump threads in this section every other day. We need someone who will atleast offer us good legislature, so we could atleast move somewhat forward and do rest of the work ourselves.

P.S. look at what happened in Syria, Libya, Honduras, Haiti (Black Island), and others places where she had a say. BTW this doesn't have anything to do with Sanders. We're discussing Clinton and how she will help the Black Community.

Listen :beli: we can have different view points all day long, but sooner or later this has to be addressed. Because next year we will have a 45th President of the United States.

@CACtain Planet @JahFocus CS @Poe Dameron @KidStranglehold @Abogado @wickedsm @Mephistopheles @I_Got_Da_Burna

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:snoop: please shutup u idiot, the same old bytch called us super predators, get yo bama ass outta here clown :camby:
I'm not voting for her. Really, I'm legit asking because we have people legit saying we should. What I'm asking is what will she do. My mind was made up months ago to not support her in any way , shape or form. I didn't vote for her in the primaries either.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
She's pro immigration and will let more of our friends, the Latinos, in the country so we can team up and take down white supremacy

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She's pro immigration and will let more of our friends, the Latinos, in the country so we can team up and take down white supremacy
I forgot, her husband passed the 94 Crime Bill and NAFTA BOTH destroyed Black families and incomes. No offense, but I care about our community first. We have to be concerned with that. Their legislature of the past has been negative. She threw one BLM Protestor out and said lets get back to the issues. Also, her husband STILL defends that horrendous bill to this day :snoop:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen, my parents were gonna support Bernie in the primaries, but couldn't make it to the voting poll. My father was originally gonna vote for Trump. Now, they are changing and saying that they would never support a Republican and vote for Clinton over Trump :snoop: I'm not a stan of no one, but this is the Black Klansman talk that scares me. Because I want my people to prosper.